JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cease Fire Washington, like all the other Cease Fire groups in every state are funded and likely directed by Bloomberg. Take them seriously - they have been stinking up Oregon for the past several years and you can see where we are headed.

Regardless of what they say, their goal is ban and confiscate. Every inch you give and they take will never come back to you. Get with SAF now and open up your wallets.

Oregon: We already know an AWB initiative is coming here as it was announced during Bloody Brown's press conference.

We need to spend some time each week at a minimum checking out their websites so we can keep a handle on what they are up to. You know Bloomberg/Gates/Soros backed groups are reading this site and others each day to get intelligence on us as well as to act as agent provocateurs and other types of misdirection by posing as real members.

ceasefirewashington.org
ceasefireoregon.org

EDIT: FaceBook pages - even more important to monitor:
https://www.facebook.com/washingtonceasefire
https://www.facebook.com/ceasefireoregon

Last Edited:
We need to spend some time each week at a minimum checking out their websites so we can keep a handle on what they are up to. You know Bloomberg/Gates/Soros backed groups are reading this site and others each day to get intelligence on us as well as to act as agent provocateurs and other types of misdirection by posing as real members.

ceasefirewashington.org
ceasefireoregon.org
Part of why I'd like to see Legal/Political Activvism discussion moved to a private members-only section, make them work a little harder to infiltrate if they want to snoop. :)

Part of why I'd like to see Legal/Political Activvism discussion moved to a private members-only section, make them work a little harder to infiltrate if they want to snoop. :)

I'm feeling old - just looked up their facebook pages which seem to be far more active than the web sites. I've edited my post above to reflect that. Gotta keep an eye on them. These FB pages are effectively their online forums.

Don't worry about other people. Don't worry about Bloomberg, about his paid activists, about the bought-off governor or the bought-off legislature. Instead, worry about what YOU are going to do. YOU are the only person YOU can control.

Either submit, or resist. It's your choice.

Me? I hope they try it. This country needs a good revolution right now - even if it will be unpleasant. Enemas are unpleasant too, but sometime ya just gotta have one.

Just remember to make it to the polls, and make sure you educate everybody you know on the important issues
2016-02-15-1455566147-618574-ScreenShot20160203at11.20.16AM.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads