JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They don't know their mouth from the hole in their rear... If your going to try and pass a bill, the very least you legal team could do would be to verify what is written is correct. An example:

"Cartridges are in a clip that is locked in place in the firearm;"

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't a clip feed a magazine?

I never could figure out how to shoot an SkS with the clip still inserted into the gun...

These guys are morons; here's a snippet from their website.

upload_2016-8-2_15-43-57.png

Man, I called that one (not like it wasn't obvious). In a previous thread, I explained that the reason they don't "leave us alone" (in Oregon) is because they don't want a hole in their "front." They need to get the whole West coast, eliminating any resistance, before they move into the rest of the country. I'm just surprised that they actually told the truth that that's essentially their intent. :-(

Wuh???? How is one safer without a gun vs actually having a gun to defend oneself?
There was a study done in Washington State that attempted to prove that you're less safe with a gun. Trouble was, if I recall correctly, they did it backwards - started with people who got shot and found that most of them had a gun in the house. Then they tried to claim that this proves that everyone else who has a gun but doesn't get shot is in grave danger. Kind of like claiming that if you have matches you'll burn your house down. Only dumber. Ah, here it is, it's called the Kellermann study. Here's a lively debate on it: Debunking the '3 times more likely to be the victim' myth -- reprise - Democratic Underground

Last Edited:
There was a study done in Washington State that attempted to prove that you're less safe with a gun. Trouble was, if I recall correctly, they did it backwards - started with people who got shot and found that most of them had a gun in the house. Then they tried to claim that this proves that everyone else who has a gun but doesn't get shot is in grave danger. Kind of like claiming that if you have matches you'll burn your house down. Only dumber. Ah, here it is, it's called the Kellermann study. Here's a lively debate on it: Debunking the '3 times more likely to be the victim' myth -- reprise - Democratic Underground
I started to read their so called "study" and decided it had too high of levels of autism for me to finish it lol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top