JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is also why I do business through a P.O. Box... :)

Super convenient!

Had one back east, great to help prevent the dirtbags from steeling mail & packages, and for a while we were moving a lot. Moved 4 times in 3 years in the same area - so kept the same PO. Didn't have to deal with changing addresses near as much as without.

We don't need one so much here, as the post office has those "lock" mailboxes for us. Your everyday dirt bag doesn't mess with them.

I get your caution and I get his.... I needed a quick solution to a security problem when a rel. who had been crossways with the law at one time but now is completely law-abiding was visiting me. Closet wasn't going to cut it for securing the bang-sticks...Didn't have the big money for a safe so I bought a really heavy duty locker from a guy on CL.... He was really paranoid I thought and I had to drive 3 hours to get it... several phone calls with time table update on the long drive south, then "meet me at the handimart", then follow him to his place.... Long story short, it is a great heavy gauge steel locker (formerly a public utility had them). Screaming deal but too big to fit in my coupe hatch back and so on the top of the Saturn it went...I had to buy ratchet tie downs...then drive 3 hours back, no ticket, thank God, and ultimately the guy was cool, young family guy...but he seemed overly paranoid at the time but wasn't, just cautious. I think because we are law abiding mature folks (for the most part) we assume everyone is as honest as we are...well, not necessarily so, at the time was a little irked but in hindsight, I get where the seller of the locker was coming from...

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads