JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would need some more information before making a call on that video.:p
My wife has trouble pulling the trigger on a semi-auto unless the hammer is cocked.:rolleyes:

Maybe get her a striker fired handgun instead? I know some people like hammer fired guns with a manual safety.

A buddy of mine, just yesterday, was really excited to tell me that he is finally carrying with one in the chamber. I've been softly encouraging him to do that from the very start, but he has been slow to get there. It took an incident in which his life wasn't in danger, but he wondered, what if...

Last time he and I spoke about this issue, I brought up the very event in @oknow's video.

If you look at the still frame in post #75 you'll notice that the slide is out of battery and a round is stuck going into the chamber. And if you watch the video you see a live round eject from the gun when the perp cocked it.

Looking at the video in post #75, it looks like the perp had his hand covering the ejection port of the slide as he racked it. Perhaps that caught the ejecting round and it ended up jamming the action.:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top