JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't get the fascination that the media has with polls. They are almost never accurate, failing in most cases to actually present a reasonable estimation of the views of the public. However, they continue to do them, and it's time in Portland once again - this time the Portland Tribune. Go to the home page (link below) and weigh in on yet another poll on the gun control debate. The poll is on the left side of the screen, about 1/3 of the way down from the top.

No votes are currently in the lead, but the sample group is very small right now. I think the members of NWFA could lend the Tribune some assistance in expanding their sample size. What say you?

http://pamplinmedia.com/

It's probably best to copy and paste the link rather than click on it here - clicking it here just shows them all the traffic comes from NWFA. Enjoy!

Lol.

I vote and it goes from 49 to 50 the o refresh and back to 49

I have to wonder how poorly it speaks to Pamplin media that their poll after 24 hours still has only 127 votes, and most of those are likely coming from NWFA members. Seems like their website must not get much traffic.

You mean that the dead must vote for the libs to catch up???o_O

138-24......

Works that way in every election I've ever voted in. Either that or they keep recounting until the desired law passes or politician gets elected. I think it was invented in Washington...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top