JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well guys its OPEN!! Thanks @Joe13 for the extra hand getting it open.

We ended up drilling the side and taking a punch to it. Popped right open. After closer inspection it looks like the bar that moves the lower side bolt in and out was bent just enough to keep the door from opening. So I am going to JB Weld the side and straighten the bar and I am back in business. :)

IMG_0364.JPG IMG_0366.JPG IMG_0365.JPG IMG_0367.JPG

Well guys its OPEN!! Thanks @Joe13 for the extra hand getting it open.

We ended up drilling the side and taking a punch to it. Popped right open. After closer inspection it looks like the bar that moves the lower side bolt in and out was bent just enough to keep the door from opening. So I am going to JB Weld the side and straighten the bar and I am back in business. :)

View attachment 418818 View attachment 418819 View attachment 418820 View attachment 418822

Good job fellahs! @SKrueger could you put a stiffener of some kind -- bar stock/angle iron/square tubing along the inside channel of the bar to prevent it from bending again? Looks like it wouldn't be that difficult.

Anyhow, good job! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads