JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

become a cannibal or die?

• cannibal

Votes: 117 59.1%
  • die

Votes: 81 40.9%

• Total voters
Saying you would do something and actually doing something are not the same thing. Out of the 57% here that say they'd be ok with chowing down on human flesh I bet the real percentage that would follow through would be much less.

Saying you would do something and actually doing something are not the same thing. Out of the 57% here that say they'd be ok with chowing down on human flesh I bet the real percentage that would follow through would be much less.

That might be dependent on how it's packaged........."is brought to you by Soylent red and Soylent yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."

It would also probably depend on how hungry one was. Definitely not Plan A. Much as I hate beets, I would definitely eat them before eating people - even if the menu didn't include disease ridden derelicts.

hot_dog_45275.jpg

Now some of you guys have ruined all of my SHTF plans. My whole, entire food plan was to eat the liberals who don't believe in owning guns. :s0112:

Actually, I was looking forward to some BBQ'd leg of... Oh wait, maybe those libs wouldn't taste so good after all. Forget it. :s0112:

republican-vs-democrat-women.jpg

Now some of you guys have ruined all of my SHTF plans. My whole, entire food plan was to eat the liberals who don't believe in owning guns. :s0112:

Actually, I was looking forward to some BBQ'd leg of... Oh wait, maybe those libs wouldn't taste so good after all. Forget it. :s0112:

For God sakes, Gunner! You could have warned us, I just yacked all over my keyboard! I'm going to my happy place, should be back in a day or two!

If you could eat any one of those you could eat anything. errr you must be blind and you sniffer must not work LOL

jj

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR