JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sam's web-site on 2A is substantial.

There is also an indication of widespread support for Sam; support that may override the I-5 corridor's mob rule in Nov.

He told me that in all of his meetings with citizens in Central and Eastern Oregon; the MAIN TOPIC on their minds is....2A.

So, that means to me that 2A is finally more important than farm bills, land use, irrigation water (& that's huge!), more than BLM...., more than futures, more than taxes....more than any other topic on the minds C & E Oregon.

2A.

Sam Carpenter is the man for me! There was a man over 2000 years ago that I endorsed. (He was a nice Jewish kid that made good). :)

We could sure use his assistance now days, but it's not proper good form to invoke his name in public, not to call on his assistance! Sure would be a shame if we were to forget that nice young feller and what he did for Us!

We could sure use his assistance now days, but it's not proper good form to invoke his name in public, not to call on his assistance! Sure would be a shame if we were to forget that nice young feller and what he did for Us!
Everyday I invoke His name, in prayer that this great Republic will be restored, that those standing in the way are removed, removed by whateve means necessary, so that His will be done.

Sam Carpenter is an answer to prayer...

Now, what kind of skeletons are lurking, if any... we have to be thinking 10 steps ahead...

Everyday I invoke His name, in prayer that this great Republic will be restored, that those standing in the way are removed, removed by whateve means necessary, so that His will be done.

Sam Carpenter is an answer to prayer...

Now, what kind of skeletons are lurking, if any... we have to be thinking 10 steps ahead...

Amen, brother! AMEN!

I'm not denying His Holiness for any reason. He saved my soul. I will NEVER be ashamed of His name ANYTIME, or ANYWHERE!

HE IS ALL! Don't ever forget it!

Knute Bueller is a piece of Sh|t!!! He has already voted against his own party twice as a legislator including 2A rights and refuses to debate, speak publically or answer any questions. He has remained silent and is using his $2,000,000 war chest to run commercial after commercial. I am sick of seeing his smug face on TV. He must not get elected. If you do not want brown you do not want Knute, period.
x2 hes a fake as:eek:s bit:eek:ch

The RINO population reminds me of the analogy concerning the left and a pigeon attempting to play chess. They strut around, knocking over pieces and act as if they're winning while crapping on everyone and everything!

I'm going to one-up Reverend Dr. Bob (yes, in addition to a paleontologist he's also a preacher, and does a damn good job at reconciling faith and science!) as quoted in my sig: "*I* want to discover a voracious, small-minded predator and name it after the entire Radical Left as a whole."

When all the infighting is over I only hope those who live in OR remember one thing. You will end up with 2 choices, Kate is likely to be one of them. Gun owners elected her last time.Too many gun owners who live there decided the guy who was running against her was "not good enough", so they let their vote go to Kate to win. If gun owners elect her again they will get the Gov they asked for, again.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Dem-RINO Complex gin up a fake scandal just to Moore him, like they're trying to do with Greitens in Missouri right now.

One would think if these things were really that important they'd come out in the primary once in a while... but it's ALWAYS post-primary for Red Team, enough of a pattern to indicate Enemy Action. And they've come to rely on this playbook enough that if Lord Jesus Himself descended from Heaven to run for elected office, they'd try to use it on him...

Sam publicly-stated; he has no scandals, no mistresses, & no skeletons in a closet.

But Baal is wise; will collect some info to form a mosaic during primaries, then go full throttle after we make our choice.

Honestly, I thought some of the candidates in McMinnville yesterday were Democrats by the way they were speaking....:confused:

The other thing is, if the other team can't find truth they will opportunistically lie. Maybe a jilted ex-girlfriend before the marriage, whether real or just self-proclaimed... NOTHING is beneath these people, mark my words.

The other thing is, if the other team can't find truth they will opportunistically lie. Maybe a jilted ex-girlfriend before the marriage, whether real or just self-proclaimed... NOTHING is beneath these people, mark my words.

The philosopher Michel de Montaigne remarked how animals were perfectly comfortable with deficating in public..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top