JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm here at the McMinnville American Legion; with the 6 candidates for Oregon who bothered to show up to a political forum & Q/A.

Sam Carpenter is the ONLY candidate who pledged to defend 2A in their opening statements. Honestly!

IMG_20180412_115637241.jpg

Knute didn't show up.

What's Knute Bueller's position on 2A and gun rights?

I need to learn more about any/all Republicans who might throw their hats in the ring, and then cast my vote for whomever evolves as having the best leverage to de-throne that divisive, disrespectful and destructive POS Brown.

Knute Bueller is a piece of Sh|t!!! He has already voted against his own party a few times as a legislator including 2A rights and refuses to debate, speak publically or answer any questions. He has remained silent and is using his $2,000,000 war chest to run commercial after commercial. I am sick of seeing his smug face on TV. He must not get elected. If you do not want brown you do not want Knute, period.

Last Edited:
What's Knute Bueller's position on 2A and gun rights?

I need to learn more about any/all Republicans who might throw their hats in the ring, and then cast my vote for whomever evolves as having the best leverage to de-throne that divisive, disrespectful and destructive POS Brown.

He was one of the republican TurdCoats that voted for our last "common sense" gun law and was featured along with the other two TraiTurds in a NPR interview as being "open" to more "common sense" gun control legislation. Betcha if you look you will find Bloombuxs there somewhere.

Last Edited:
The questions to ask these potentials is very important to deciding which way to vote. We need to be asking what the actions will be on the OSP executive order to retain records, and to enforce laws limiting record keeping. We need to know what if any response they will have on other anti 2nd laws and rulings, we need to know the stance on Sanctuary status, we need to know the stance of jobs, taxes, schools, and roads! We need answers to many tough questions, and we need a strong candidate who has a plan to address these issues! Just claiming to be pro 2nd isn't enough, we need to know what plans each has to hold up their end of the pro 2nd stance! A flip flop sell out isn't going to do any good, so let's out them now, not after they win! Same with a demo, are there any with a strong pro 2nd stance? If so, same as above!:)

You would thing Knute would have some idea what to do about a lack of spine--being a doctor and all.
He appears to be a typical politician--telling people whatever it is he thinks they want to hear in order to vote for him--then promptly kicking them into the ditch.

We shouldn't be surprised, we have previous experience with a Doctor/Governor.

So far Sam Carpenter is the only one that appears stand up and say what he believes.

Was Ed Jones there? I would encourage any Democrats I know to vote for him. Wouldn't it be a hoot if little Katie got knocked out in the primary?:)

I'm trying to learn more about Greg Wooldridge. He is anti-abortion and claims to support the 2A, however in my opinion his comments on the 2A leave a lot of wiggle room. I like the guy, but being skeptical about what a politician has to say seems prudent. Issues

I heard somewhere that Knute voted for Hillary.

Last Edited:
Well, I shook Sam's hand and looked into his eyes today; I believe he is exactly who he says he is.

His views are aligned with OFF, OFIR, and he is the closest thing to a Goldwater Conservative out of the entire field of candidates.

His wife Diana is a lovely, down to earth, and dignified person; imagine a real First Lady for a change....

He was one of the republican TurdCoats that voted for our last "common sense" gun law and was featured along with the other two TraiTurds in a NPR interview as being "open" to more "common sense" gun control legislation. Betcha if you look you will find Bloombuxs there somewhere.
I'm very sorry to hear that about Knute Bueller. Too bad he has no respect for the Second Amendment or the citizens of Oregon.

So, who's the Republican front runner, Carpenter?

Last Edited:
Sam Carpenter is the ONLY candidate who pledged to defend 2A in their opening statements. Honestly!
There is nothing on gun rights on his website. What politicians say in talks is ephemeral and can vary with the audience. What he puts on his website is going to be closer to what he is willing to be held to. He says vague things about individual liberties on the website. But nothing explicitly about gun rights. Maybe he needs to be pressed to take a more explicit stand on guns on his website and in the voters pamphlet.. Preferably by registered longtime republicans. (Which I am not.)

I might cross party lines this time over the gun issue. But not to replace an anti gun democrat governor with an anti gun republican governor. And probably not for a candidate with no formal commitment to gun rights on his website or in the voters pamphlet.

There is nothing on gun rights on his website. What politicians say in talks is ephemeral and can vary with the audience. What he puts on his website is going to be closer to what he is willing to be held to. He says vague things about individual liberties on the website. But nothing explicitly about gun rights. Maybe he needs to be pressed to take a more explicit stand on guns on his website and in the voters pamphlet.. Preferably by registered longtime republicans. (Which I am not.)

I might cross party lines this time over the gun issue. But not to replace an anti gun democrat governor with an anti gun republican governor. And probably not for a candidate with no formal commitment to gun rights on his website or in the voters pamphlet.

Not sure if you saw this on Carpenters website
Sam Carpenter on Gun Control Policy - Make Oregon Great Again

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top