JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
flush it down.JPG

What's Knute Bueller's position on 2A and gun rights?

I need to learn more about any/all Republicans who might throw their hats in the ring, and then cast my vote for whomever evolves as having the best leverage to de-throne that divisive, disrespectful and destructive POS Brown.
KNUTE is a antigun republican

Wow! I looked but couldn't find this. Everyone, check this out. Really couldn't be better. Sam Carpenteer is totally with us on gun rights, and it's a stronger commitment than I've ever seen.

We all need to agree on 1 candidate and all of us vote for him to protect our common interest , sounds like SAM,s the man . Hell his name even sounds American

Sam sounds great to me!

I not only hope he wins the primary, but I hope Knute goes down hard, in last place, just to make a point about double-crossing Oregonian's gun rights.

Sam sounds great to me!

I not only hope he wins the primary, but I hope Knute goes down hard, in last place, just to make a point about double-crossing Oregonian's gun rights.
But you know he's more in line with the Bipartisan Establishment and if they can't push him through they'll collaborate with Brownstain... just like they do every time one of their B*tchy Little Girls loses a primary. See also: Chris McDaniel, Richard Mourdock, Roy Moore...

But you know he's more in line with the Bipartisan Establishment and if they can't push him through they'll collaborate with Brownstain... just like they do every time one of their B*tchy Little Girls loses a primary. See also: Chris McDaniel, Richard Mourdock, Roy Moore...

There some things that need to be worked ON together on the 2nd is not one of them

Last Edited:
Sam Carpenter has a great 2nd amendment statement on his website - probably the best of any candidate I've ever seen:

Sam Carpenter on Gun Control Policy - Make Oregon Great Again

I asked Wooldridge in an email what his position was on IP43 - he said he was the first gubernatorial candidate to come out opposed to IP43 (when it was IP42).

Wooldridge website is good on 2nd Amendment, but not as strong as Sams:

Issues

A former Blue Angel pilot as governor would be cool, but for now, looks like it's Sam.

Yesterday I got an email from Knute Buehler with a questionnaire asking something like "Which of these issues do you most oppose Kate Brown on?"

Not one of the issues mentioned gun rights or IP43. Knutes' website does not mention the second amendment - at least I could not find it.

Sam it is!

edited 1:37 am

Last Edited:
Somebody should make him up a campaign sign in the style of the old WWI "I want YOU" recruiting posters... :) Hey, @sigmadog this sound like something fun for a lark?
Being a Washingtonian, I haven't followed the Oregon governor race and am frankly quite surprised you still have elections down there since voting means someone loses and losing can hurt feelings and no one should ever have their feelings hurt so no more voting. I think that's the direction my enlightened betters on the west side seem to be moving.

As a general rule, I avoid political work. That said, it's been a long time since I painted a horse's a$$.

Yesterday I got an email from NUT Buehler with a questionnaire asking something like "Which of these issues do you most oppose Kate Brown on?"

Not one of the issues mentioned gun rights or IP43. NUTs website does not mention the second amendment - at least I could not find it.

Sam it is!

Knute shows his true colors. He is more worried about these voters than you or I.

Facbook Page: Progressives For Knute Buehler

30711786_2010298935849109_6165499380656984826_n.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews