JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
President Johnson or Weld.
Are you kidding me??? Look, I consider myself a Libertarian, but I just could not get behind either of these two.
Johnson, while I supported damned near every one of his platform positions, is pretty much an idiot in the public square.
Weld is an anti, so that eliminates him from any further consideration by me right then and there.
DJT was the best option from a perspective of individual liberty (but I was pissed as bubblegum with him for that EO bump-stock ban).
Now, if Tom Woods were to run (which he has said he never will)...

Last Edited:
Weld was an anti - now he says he isn't - several years ago he said he changed his mind.

Trump?

Let's see, talks about taking guns first, then investigating - violations of not just the 2nd, but several other amendments.

Bump stocks.

The guy is all over the place on any given issue, he says one thing one day, something different thing the next. I trust him less than any other pol, including when it comes to gun rights. Like most politicians, he has no principles.

I trust him less than any other pol, including when it comes to gun rights. Like most politicians, he has no principles.
So you trust Biden or Hillary more, including when it comes to gun rights? Two creatures that have both advocated firearm confiscation????
Wow. Just... wow...

So you trust Biden or Hillary more, including when it comes to gun rights? Two creatures that have both advocated firearm confiscation????
Wow. Just... wow...

I trust Biden and Clinton to be Biden and Clinton - i.e., to be gun grabbers, so I know I have to fight against them. I can't trust Trump because he is a pathological liar (which means he often believes his own lies) and a narcissist and a moron. I can't turn my back on him because I never know what he is going to do next. The problem is that his core supporters do trust him and make excuses for him, so he does stuff and they support him no matter what he does, because they believe he is God's gift to America. :rolleyes:

Can't argue with a lot of what you say; I cringe sometimes at the words that come out of his mouth.
But I consider him a better gift to America than Biden or Hillary.

Two words- Supreme Court

All I can say is that we're at a dangerous time. One election and we could end up with Canada's laws. There are only two realistic options for president- Trump or Biden.

I completely understand how some of you have unions telling you "Orange Man Bad", or you have left-wing social-justice issues that are more important to you than gun rights. That's all well and good for you, but on this site it's irrelevant. I understand that the most virulent Trump-haters here will never be swayed, but those are the guys who would never vote for anyone remotely conservative no matter what. I just write them off and ignore them. (not talking about you, Heretic)

I don't particularly like or trust Trump either, but from a purely pragmatic perspective, his re-election is the only hope we have at this particular time in history. We can all bubblegum and moan about who we'd like better, but that won't change reality. All it might do is demoralize others to where they don't vote, and that is counterproductive.

There, I said my piece about politics, something I'd sworn off doing. I apologize in advance that I've contributed to thread drift that will likely only result in the thread being locked.

I don't particularly like or trust Trump either, but from a purely pragmatic perspective, his re-election is the only hope we have at this particular time in history. We can all bubblegum and moan about who we'd like better, but that won't change reality. All it might do is demoralize others to where they don't vote, and that is counterproductive.
^^^ THIS! ^^^

Trump 2020 sorry to those who dont like it.....i hear they are accepting firearms turn ins at the local police station.....so if your going to vote for Biden, just save your self some effort and just turn in your guns......Because if Biden wins....You will be turning them in anyways......

Trump 2020 sorry to those who dont like it.....i hear they are accepting firearms turn ins at the local police station.....so if your going to vote for Biden, just save your self some effort and just turn in your guns......Because if Biden wins....You will be turning them in anyways......
Precisely. We're looking at another Flight 93 Election...

"Let's Roll."

I'd rather have voted for this gentleman - at least with him you KNOW who's pulling the strings.

nc_ohc=owk2IRLusRMAX-w0Gq1&_nc_ht=scontent.fltn1-1.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/thenewhowdydoody/?__tn__=<<*F

You might be, I not turning in squat, ever.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top