JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, looky here now, nobody said that it had to make sense, eh? Gun bans never DO make any kind of sense, as proven here in yUK over the years. If you can't have a legal gun, get an ILLEGAL gun. For those people with intentions like that, it never seems to be any kind of a problem.

Show a gun law that actually makes sense and I'll probably have a coronary.

Today, I am glad my father had to renounce his Canadian citizenship to gain rank in the military.

I know one ex Canadian who's guns you ain't getting Trudy boy! :)

Obviously not. We live in all three places - although not at the same time. Synchronous occupancy of the different locations is something carried out only by Floridians at the polling booths.
Hey, I'm a former Floridian, and I no longer have synchronous voting ability, Florida has stopped sending absentee ballots :s0140:

Buy your hammers now, folks.
And hope that they'll be grandfathered in.
I'm ready!!!

DC51DA5A-7B55-494B-81BE-F483DCDBF5D1.jpeg

Canada's PM Trudeau is expressing his inner little French girl scout (and no offense to French girl scouts) with this across the board ban. Many Democrat's here wish they could do the same.

The article: More than 1K assault-style weapons now prohibited in Canada: PM Trudeau

The actual list: http://canadagazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/2020/2020-05-01-x3/pdf/g2-154x3.pdf This is also linked in the above article.
The list includes:

Ar-15.com
China Lake
TOW missiles

Among more nonsensical items. Yes, the website AR-15.com counts as an assault weapon.

They must have consulted the legaleze firm of Bob & Doug Mackenzie.
The list is bizarre. There are 4 China Lake launchers in existence. I didn't see AK variants (could have missed. 1500 weapon list). No handguns listed, although, like here, the vast majority of firearms deaths are from handguns. TOW missiles and Nikita launchers? If you can get your hands on one you deserve to keep it.
Edit for punctuation.

And this despite a petition for mere "Legislative Process" being the most signed in their history. A lot of guys in their gun community, mainly in the west, are talking about trying to secede...
Never happen... they will just bubblegum about it and hand their stuff over... Just like many places in the US

There are over 12,000,000 firearms in Canada and 36,000,000 or so people and the AR is quite a popular platform there.. I've browsed through Canadian gun stores on the web before just to check them out. In fact, up until now, Canada had almost better gun laws than California. They are going to be a whole lot of boat accidents. Canada has the 7th highest rate of gun ownership in the world as well.

Something tells me that the huge amount of money going into the hands of Canada's gun industry after the Covid-19 outbreak is the real reason for Trudeau's odd timing for this gun confiscation and not the shooting. The fact the guy did his killing in a more serial killer fashion would almost I think make people want to go out and buy a gun . Its one thing for a madman to run into a mall, it 's another thing for a madman to go knock knock on your door when you are all alone and night with your children.

There was a massive surge in firearm and ammo purchases in Canada unmatched in the nation's history. This was getting Trudeau to start sweating hard. THe last thing he wants is a bunch of heavily armed Canadians to defy his supremacy.

Canada's version of Mayors Against Guns/Mothers Demand Action, "Doctors For the Protection from Guns", made this statement:
Gun reform advocate Canadian Doctors for Protection from Guns said people rushing out to buy guns means the government has to act soon to introduce tougher laws.

"Especially in a moment when we are all focused on evidence-based preventative public health care, increasing access to guns—a public health risk—is dangerous," the group said in a statement.

Canada's PM Trudeau is expressing his inner little French girl scout (and no offense to French girl scouts) with this across the board ban. Many Democrat's here wish they could do the same.

The article: More than 1K assault-style weapons now prohibited in Canada: PM Trudeau

The actual list: http://canadagazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/2020/2020-05-01-x3/pdf/g2-154x3.pdf This is also linked in the above article.

In just a matter of days, they were able to provide 1,500 specific models subject to a ban or confiscation? Hmm, I wonder if they had this list all the while and were just waiting for an opportunity or justification to release it? o_O

In just a matter of days, they were able to provide 1,500 specific models subject to a ban or confiscation? Hmm, I wonder if they had this list all the while and were just waiting for an opportunity or justification to release it? o_O
I believe there is a limited grandfather clause, a possible buy back and turn in deadline of 2022. The list had to precede any action. The Left loves their lists....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top