JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let me tell all my brothers to the South the Fur is flying up here this morning. Trudope decided to do an order in Council to Ban over 1500 different types and varients of rifles. As of today we can no longer transport or use these rifles or buy sell trade. Possession of uppers and LPK are now prohibited by lay. Gonna be a rush on rifles and abs at Home depot this weekend.
I'm sorry for you guys, you are in for a fight, and it will embolden many here to attempt the same.
Like 20mm or larger are used in crimes? Or any 50 BMG or larger?

I note the HK UMP and MP-5 are not included in the list, but the Beretta CX4 is?
The Galil is not forbidden, nor is the Uzi ?

Hey, looky here now, nobody said that it had to make sense, eh? Gun bans never DO make any kind of sense, as proven here in yUK over the years. If you can't have a legal gun, get an ILLEGAL gun. For those people with intentions like that, it never seems to be any kind of a problem.

Trudeau announces ban on 1,500 kinds of guns...

—Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Friday that Canada is banning the use and trade of assault-style weapons immediately. Trudeau cited numerous mass shootings in the country, including the killing of 22 people in Nova Scotia April 18 and 19. He announced the ban of over 1,500 models and variants of assault-style firearms, including two weapons used by the gunman as well as the AR-15 and other weapons that have been used in a number of mass shootings in the United States.(Snip) In the meantime, they can be exported, returned to manufacturers, and transported only to deactivate them or get rid of them. "

" "Effective immediately, it is no longer permitted to buy, sell, transport, import or use military-grade assault weapons in this country," Trudeau said.

The prime minister described the sweeping regulations as "closing the market" on these weapons in Canada.

This is being done by changing the classification of these guns in Canada, moving them from non-restricted or restricted class, to "prohibited."

However, the changes won't outlaw these weapons completely in Canada, as the government will be offering current owners of these guns the ability to grandfather in their ownerships, allowing them to still possess these guns under specific terms. Owners will also have the ability to be compensated through a buyback program, though the details of both options have yet to be outlined. "

I am not finding the link now, but didn't 9 of the victims die from being burned/arson?

Last Edited:
Let me tell all my brothers to the South the Fur is flying up here this morning. Trudope decided to do an order in Council to Ban over 1500 different types and varients of rifles. As of today we can no longer transport or use these rifles or buy sell trade. Possession of uppers and LPK are now prohibited by lay. Gonna be a rush on rifles and abs at Home depot this weekend.

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

What you are seeing in Canada probably will probably be coming to the USA next.

Ido think Trudeau just put Canada into a deep pit of civil strife and I don't think Canadians (who are heavily influenced by USA) will just comply peacefully like helpless sheeple as AUstralians and New Zealanders did. I think there will be armed rebellion in that country and he will have to shed some blood to achieve what he wants to forcefully disarm Canadians. I know people in British COlumbia and Alberta are culturally much more like Pacific Northwestern and Montanan people. They will not give up their guns and I expect some of the more conservative provinces to stand up and rebel against Trudeau's decree. He is very , very unpopular with conservatives in his country.

BTW< what you are seeing Trudeau doing will be done here and don't think our Constitution (during a State of Emergency) means anything as we are seeing with these unconstitutional lockdowns, where some Governors have even made it illegal to visit your own relative, go to church (even if you practice social distancing) or even protest. Some of these protests you are seeing are also illegal by their legal code, but not enforced (For now).

I am almost positive if Biden (not trying to be political, but this is just a true fact) becomes President the first thing he will do is order immediate confiscation of "Assault Weapons", declaring state of Emergency and stating the Constitution says nothing about owning "Assault Weapons". I also wouldn't doubt the little stunt performed in Michigan, raiding the capitol will also be used as justification for a mass gun confiscation.

We are in for very dark times.

Scary times.

Like here - We and they have quite a large number of commies.

Commies think they represent/stand up for the noble downtrodden (misguided nonsense) or think reality is to be ignored.

Along with: Control the proletariat lest they rise up and cast off their shackles....

You, lowly peasant, turn in your guns...or else.

What you are seeing in Canada probably will probably be coming to the USA next.

Ido think Trudeau just put Canada into a deep pit of civil strife and I don't think Canadians (who are heavily influenced by USA) will just comply peacefully like helpless sheeple as AUstralians and New Zealanders did. I think there will be armed rebellion in that country and he will have to shed some blood to achieve what he wants to forcefully disarm Canadians. I know people in British COlumbia and Alberta are culturally much more like Pacific Northwestern and Montanan people. They will not give up their guns and I expect some of the more conservative provinces to stand up and rebel against Trudeau's decree. He is very , very unpopular with conservatives in his country.

BTW< what you are seeing Trudeau doing will be done here and don't think our Constitution (during a State of Emergency) means anything as we are seeing with these unconstitutional lockdowns, where some Governors have even made it illegal to visit your own relative, go to church (even if you practice social distancing) or even protest. Some of these protests you are seeing are also illegal by their legal code, but not enforced (For now).

I am almost positive if Biden (not trying to be political, but this is just a true fact) becomes President the first thing he will do is order immediate confiscation of "Assault Weapons", declaring state of Emergency and stating the Constitution says nothing about owning "Assault Weapons". I also wouldn't doubt the little stunt performed in Michigan, raiding the capitol will also be used as justification for a mass gun confiscation.

We are in for very dark times.

Scary times.
Confiscating "assault" weapons would end up in a warzone here. Again there are more guns than people in this country. If only we could light a fire under the bubblegum of all gun owners to be on the same page about how rights aren't something we buy, sell or trade... the darkest demon we will face in these dark times are people who claim to be us but don't have a backbone.

Confiscating "assault" weapons would end up in a warzone here. Again there are more guns than people in this country. If only we could light a fire under the bubblegum of all gun owners to be on the same page about how rights aren't something we buy, sell or trade... the darkest demon we will face in these dark times are people who claim to be us but don't have a backbone.
Our Founding Father Thomas Jefferson was somewhat of a prophet in ways. Obviously, the Bill of Rights was created to both protect (by giving us these freedoms) and educate us about what we have to lose and the inevitably to tyrants trying to forcefully revoke it.

There are millions of armed and well trained people in this country. Many of people who leftists mock and humiliate are members of our military. We have a civilian military and most are Constitution minded and take seriously their oath to defend the Constitution. There is a reason why Obama wanted to put large numbers of Iraq/Afghanistan veterans on Terrorist Watch List and limit their gun purchases and even had surveillance many people in our military, especially those who were involved in operations that gave them intelligence that was considered "threatening".

BTW, Canada has had a surge in firearm and ammo buying just like the USA for fear of both a gun ban and due to the fears of the virus. I think Trudeau is really being belligerent here and his authoritarian nature is going to backfire.. I have a feeling this measure will be repealed as Canada is not looking to have a new crisis on their hands. Guns, including Semi auto rifles and handguns (those being banned via confiscation ) are actually pretty significant in Canadian culture. Canadians are way too much like Americans. Australians, New Zealanders are much more like English people. Yes , Canada is liberal, but this measure is extreme.

WHile people are terrified for their lives and their economy is crumbling , now he is demanding they hand in their guns. SO, some madman dressed up as a cop goes door to door assassinating people and now everyone turning in their guns to defend their family is suppose to make them feel safer? How about banning the impersonation of police officers. He didn't need a semi auto gun to pull off this massacre. Every person he killed trusted the assailant thinking he was a police officer. Don't be surprised if dressing up like cops is the new way these madmen will pursue their massacres . Much more effective and easier to escape than running into a building during a melee attack.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top