JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is nothing wrong with that. Children of high profile politicians are high value targets for terrorists.

Why is it then, that it's "the everyday folks" that are getting their kids killed in politically correct gun free zones ? Just WHO needs the protection ?

:bsflag:

That statement in itself is a big part of whats wrong with our society so your saying a double standard because of who their father is justifies doing basically as i say not as i do

... and the rest of our young citizens (and their families) can go hang, as they continue to be ALLOWED to be targeted by criminally diabolical and/or insane individuals... because it fits the political elite's agenda of attempting to disarm the general population by refusing to do the obvious thing needed to protect the public that they swore an oath to do.

So, ATM I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on that statement, and ask you to clarify your point. Are you talking "irrelevant" to the politicians, pop-culture, your own feelings, what?

Office of the president is an important component of our republic. It is essential to shield the president from things like terrorist threat to his family, so that he can continue making decisions in the interests of the nation no matter what. While individual life is important, they have been, are, and will be sacrificed once in a while for the benefit of our nation. Don't let your emotions get in the way of the bigger picture.

There is nothing wrong with that. Children of high profile politicians are high value targets for terrorists.

obama does not believe in terrorists, They are man caused disasters, workplace violence yada yada WOW I am shocked the guy who always corrects everyone cause they are stupid compared to the elitist know it all.

Yeah but that's 11 times the probability that any one of the the armed guards go off their meds and start shooting or else is disarmed and their weapon is used against them or AN ENTIRE SCHOOL FULL OF CHILDREN. That's just too much danger to place my kids in, it's unbearable, I don't see how the President can do it. You'd think he of all people would have the power to keep guns out of the school he sends his own kids to. /S :cool: :p The more smiley's I put the less bad I feel for writing that.

Last time I checked the murderer in Conn. was not affiliated to any terrorist organization so what's the difference. Whether it's kids being murdered by a terrorist or a nut job mental case, it doesn't really matter. I don't think my kids, your kids or any one elses kids are worth less than the presidents. Either protect our public schools that we are FORCED to pay for as it is or give us our money back and let us send our kids to private school. I'll bet anyone who makes a decent middle class living could afford private school if they were given back the portion of taxes they pay into the public school system. What a joke.

Last time I checked the murderer in Conn. was not affiliated to any terrorist organization so what's the difference. Whether it's kids being murdered by a terrorist or a nut job mental case, it doesn't really matter. I don't think my kids, your kids or any one elses kids are worth less than the presidents. Either protect our public schools that we are FORCED to pay for as it is or give us our money back and let us send our kids to private school. I'll bet anyone who makes a decent middle class living could afford private school if they were given back the portion of taxes they pay into the public school system. What a joke.

I've said the same thing for years now. We sent our son to Catholic school, and felt he was safer than O.C. public school. I'm sure not all private schools are alike, but we were careful with our decision.

Anyway, our one and only child is worth no less than any "important" person's kid(s).

Office of the president is an important component of our republic. It is essential to shield the president from things like terrorist threat to his family, so that he can continue making decisions in the interests of the nation no matter what. While individual life is important, they have been, are, and will be sacrificed once in a while for the benefit of our nation. Don't let your emotions get in the way of the bigger picture.

"'Continue' making decisions in the interests of the nation..." I'll let that one go to address your larger, very flawed logic; It is not ipso facto that individuals (in this case "regular") school children need be sacrificed for the benefit of the nation. How does protection of the office of the president equate to sacrifice of school children? Are you really so eager to defend the indefensible??

So then, according to the bigger picture, how many lives are equal to the President's? Two? Five? Twelve? Fifty? More?

If it was a choice between the the 20 kids or the president, who would you choose? Or maybe 100 kids? Where does it stop?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top