JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I won't go so far as to say I take back every bad thing I've said about them.

Today, I was at the Cabela's in Tulalip (Marysville, WA) and they had some primers sitting on the shelf. All smalls, no larges. They had some Federal small pistol (I didn't note what number). They also had some Remington small pistol #1-1/2 and some small rifle BR #7-1/2. And some CCI small rifle magnum #450. They were all priced around $95 per brick, plus sales tax, less 5% veteran discount.

I can say I haven't seen primers on the Cabelas shelves in 2 years, mostly because I haven't step foot in a Cabelas in 2 years, despite working right around the corner from the Tulalip location! That place is worthless!

Not Cabelas but the local shop had plenty of everything - ALL primers, ammo in every flavor. They don't stock powder or bullets but it was nice to see the primers again.

Not Cabelas but the local shop had plenty of everything - ALL primers, ammo in every flavor. They don't stock powder or bullets but it was nice to see the primers again.
I have been getting e-mail alerts for a while from a few places about them too. Every one of these panics the primers are always last to come back. This is the longest I have seen yet though. Price will still come down a little but, I hope those who were caught yet again without remember. They will NEVER be the price they were before we went crazy printing money. So maybe this time some will lay in a supply BEFORE the next panic.

So maybe this time some will lay in a supply BEFORE the next panic.
Wish I could. I had to sell off all my powder (most of it) and primers (most) because the moving company wouldn't allow flammable stuff in the shipping container. Space in the car was at a premium and I was already taking up a bunch of it with arms and ammo. Did manage to save some primers by tucking them into any available pocket though.

Moving again in August. C'mon world - don't panic buy again till next year

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads