JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hell if it works as advertised i would pay more than that for it.
considering just about all stocks are plastic and that one adds a feature that otherwise you would be paying over 15k for.

Looks like a lot of you guys watch FPS Russia on youtube... Considering he just came out with a video on these today and mentioned they were "civilian legal" and "$350" and how that's cheaper then "15K for a legal full auto m16".

Looks like a lot of you guys watch FPS Russia on youtube... Considering he just came out with a video on these today and mentioned they were "civilian legal" and "$350" and how that's cheaper then "15K for a legal full auto m16".

i watch fps russia and love it. i have not seen this on there though, it was in a magazine.

They are on the up and up.
At 350.+it will be on my "long "list.
As far as legal..... MAYBE down the road the DOJ and ATF
will get silly. That would mean registration or voluntary surrender. We need a group buy through one person.

How much more sure would you like to be then the ATF letter posted right on their site? <broken link removed>

for some reason i did not see that link, i guess that is as sure as i need to be and i will be owning one of these within the next month or 2.
good times.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top