JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've done an initial search here and on Google with no luck.

Post Washington State HB1240 taking effect, I've read the illegal gun list and the Masterpiece is not mentioned. Other than the threaded barrel, is this pistol illegal? I'm a new FFL 07 licensee and doing my best to stay within the new boundaries.

MPA Pistol: https://palmettostatearmory.com/mas...aign=20230803&utm_term=afternoon&utm_content=

Illegal Pistols: https://freerangeamerican.us/washington-assault-weapons-ban/

Thanks ahead of time,

TriggerBanger

Last Edited:
10 rd mags can be found here:

However, the threaded barrel is probably a deal-breaker. You might reach out to MPA and see if they offer non-threaded versions.
Good call. I've just sent them an email. Fingers crossed. Maybe they can just cap and weld over the threaded barrel.

MPA make absolute garbage. Just be aware that that are call master piece of bubblegum for a reason.
As someone with an obscene round count through mine and find it peculiarly accurate and stupidly reliable (for the Glock magazine versions so long as you use oem or magpul) what is the supposed issue? Every 5k to 10k rounds, you may need to detail strip the bolt as the mechanism can freeze up from soot. Biggest gripe is that it launches brass into near earth orbit. So don't shoot it with people to your right.

As someone with an obscene round count through mine and find it peculiarly accurate and stupidly reliable (for the Glock magazine versions so long as you use oem or magpul) what is the supposed issue? Every 5k to 10k rounds, you may need to detail strip the bolt as the mechanism can freeze up from soot. Biggest gripe is that it launches brass into near earth orbit. So don't shoot it with people to your right.
How is the trigger slap on yours?

They are junk boxes, but they are fun junk boxes and I would agree with reliable, the extreme tigger slap is there so everytime your sister inlaw shoots it the thing fires 5 rounds per trigger pull lol, not kidding. O MPA :s0007:

Anyone have any more feedback on my initial inquiry?
I've done an initial search here and on Google with no luck.

Post Washington State HB1240 taking effect, I've read the illegal gun list and the Masterpiece is not mentioned. Other than the threaded barrel, is this pistol illegal? I'm a new FFL 07 licensee and doing my best to stay within the new boundaries.

MPA Pistol: https://palmettostatearmory.com/mas...aign=20230803&utm_term=afternoon&utm_content=

Illegal Pistols: https://freerangeamerican.us/washington-assault-weapons-ban/

Thanks ahead of time,

TriggerBanger
Anyone have any more feedback on my initial inquiry? Would the MPA30T be legal post HouseBill 1240, if they were to sell w/out a threaded barrel?
Thanks!!

I'm not a lawyer and we have a litigious prick of an Attorney General, so as an FFL you're kinda walking a minefield regardless. That being said, the MAC platform was not called out specifically as banned. That means as long as it does not have a threaded barrel, barrel shroud, or second grip, it should be permitted (see attached screenshot).

Screenshot_20230806-215854.png

I'm not a lawyer and we have a litigious prick of an Attorney General, so as an FFL you're kinda walking a minefield regardless. That being said, the MAC platform was not called out specifically as banned. That means as long as it does not have a threaded barrel, barrel shroud, or second grip, it should be permitted (see attached screenshot).

View attachment 1466480
That's pretty much what I thought as well Bradsteen. Appreciate your comment brother.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top