JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hell if it works as advertised i would pay more than that for it.
considering just about all stocks are plastic and that one adds a feature that otherwise you would be paying over 15k for.

Looks like a lot of you guys watch FPS Russia on youtube... Considering he just came out with a video on these today and mentioned they were "civilian legal" and "$350" and how that's cheaper then "15K for a legal full auto m16".

Looks like a lot of you guys watch FPS Russia on youtube... Considering he just came out with a video on these today and mentioned they were "civilian legal" and "$350" and how that's cheaper then "15K for a legal full auto m16".

i watch fps russia and love it. i have not seen this on there though, it was in a magazine.

They are on the up and up.
At 350.+it will be on my "long "list.
As far as legal..... MAYBE down the road the DOJ and ATF
will get silly. That would mean registration or voluntary surrender. We need a group buy through one person.

How much more sure would you like to be then the ATF letter posted right on their site? <broken link removed>

for some reason i did not see that link, i guess that is as sure as i need to be and i will be owning one of these within the next month or 2.
good times.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top