JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He's had a shotgun of mine for a year now with very little communication. The last time I was able to get a hold of him was August 2021 and he hasn't been returning my calls or emails.

At this point I just want to get my shotgun back even if the work isn't done.

you aren't far away, drop in and pay a visit.
I tried, no response to knocking on the door. Granted today is Monday, and his office hours specify that Mondays are only by appointment. I was hoping he would still be there. I plan to try again later this week during his normal hours.

He's had a shotgun of mine for a year now with very little communication. The last time I was able to get a hold of him was August 2021 and he hasn't been returning my calls or emails.

At this point I just want to get my shotgun back even if the work isn't done.
Maybe it's that same guy that moved to Montana?
I remember @Velzey knew something about that guy..

His last post on his social media pages was last August, crickets ever since.

He was/is pretty new to gunsmithing. Haven't heard from him since right after he opened.
If he gave it up it's his responsibility to get customers guns back to them asap.

He's done work for me on 3 different occasions since August and while he keeps irregular hours, he's done a fine job for me! Keep trying late morning thru early afternoon.
I appreciate that info. That confirms he's still doing his thing and I should be able to find him if I stop by in person during different hours.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top