JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you raised your prices, the cheapskates will go someplace else and that in theory would keep your income at the same level and reduce the workload.
Your attention to detail, honesty and craftsmanship is well known and I for one would pay more for your services.
Potential clients used to grouse over my consulting rates, so I made a sign for my office door:

[ ] Quickly
[ ] Cheaply
[ ] Correctly

Choose one and choose wisely, because one of the above is all you get.

After chatting with my business partner (Shawna) we have decided to take a small break from taking in new work. For now I'm thinking a month or two.
I am absolutely buried in work and cannot keep up and take in new work at the same time. It's absolutely overwhelming looking through all the jobs I have. You guys would be shocked if you knew the extent of it. (some of you know) šŸ˜
114 and transfers has put me behind even more. Thankfully that has slowed down for now.

We will still take in threading jobs and continue doing transfer, but that's about it currently. I need to catch up.

Last week we took a few days off and headed to the coast. Family all had fun, but I was awake at night worrying about getting work done.
God dang lazy Mericans lololol,..

Everyone needs some VACATION time. Enjoy. For the folks in a hurry......

1680810887863.png

Aloha, Mark

I am one of those guys that know how BUSY Velzy is. I have two in his stable awaiting his mastery. Good things come to those with patience. Keep on keepin on Tim.:s0152:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top