JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just a heads up overall, I'm busy. I'm busier than I have ever been. I'm still taking projects in, and doing them as fast as I can. 114 caused some serious mayhem. Done more transfers than ever before.
I have found it very difficult to find help. I'm a stickler for detail, and that makes it harder. Lots of the older smiths have retired or moved out of state.

Emails, phone calls, texts will be replied to. But in time. One phone call or email out of my 11 hr day can put me behind a half hour easily.
Shawna ( my wife/paperwork helper) has been helping allot, ordering parts, transfers, etc etc. She keeps pretty busy with that and homeschooling our kids.
Anyhow just wanted to let folks know, I'm busy. And thank you for the work. It's greatly appreciated.

Your Efforts are VERY Much appreciated in this community, far more then you may know! I always tell folks when recommending you for their projects to BE PATIENT, good things come to those who wait, and quality takes time! I'm in no hurry to get my Rifle back, when it's done, it's done, and I know it will be exactly as planned!
If I can be of any help, let me know, I can sweep floors like no other! LOL

The work you've done for me has been perfect, exactly what I asked for.
The price you charge I feel is a bargain. Because of these attributes, the
time you take is worth it. Thank you . . . . .

As always, thanks for being you Tim. Hope nothing but the best for you and yours. I know your work is likely the best in the area and will gladly wait however long is needed.

Since I joined this forum I learned if I ever need gunsmithing I would go to Velzey... so here I am. I miss my rifle but know its in the best hands, take your time.

Hey Tim, Thanks for your help with my past projects. I was a precision machinist for forty years. If I lived closer, I'd love to help. But that hour and a half drive back and forth wouldn't help the ol' back. Things always have a way of working out. Hang in there.
Phred

Thank you for the update, now GET MY STUFF DONE. :D

Seriously though. I don't mind taking one for the team, even if all "those Oregonians" had plenty of warning about this one. You know who you are.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top