JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmm did you let ups/fedex know was ammo? I guess I've always shipped a good deal more weightwise, but I thought the min fees were ~$20+ now.

If you're shipping once a monthish can work out mule's to deliver ammo up and such. get's a little foot work and hoping everyone is playing on the up and up, but might help with those guys who don't mind sparing a brick but don't wanna deal with the shipping hassle.

I'm assuming my sister received another ammo shipment because she posted this on Facebook today.

I had mentioned to my brother Butch Elrod that we were having a hard time finding ammunition for the monthly shoot for the Vets, and in just the past 2 weeks several of his friends and him have sent us a total of 1,800 rounds of 22 shells. My brother and all the other generous donors live in the Seattle Washington area. Thanks to them we will have no problems with ammo for the next 4-6 months. Most of the donors are Vets themselves, one of them is actually a 100% disabled Vietnam Vet.
YEAH BUTCH AND FRIENDS!!! THANK YOU.

very Cool!! Can You PM me address and Details I would like to get involved and Donate either cash and ammo or Both Thanks Jason

PM has been sent. Thank you.
Just want to re-state that this is a VFW event managed by my sister and her husband. The VFW normally handles all the expenses so the current problem is no ammo on the store shelves for them to purchase. HOWEVER, any cash donations allow them to do or buy something else for these Vets.

As I posted before, thanks to folks on this forum, the Veteran shooting event run by my sister and brother-in-law is now well supplied with .22 ammo. However, I thought some might enjoy reading this article from yesterdays news about their monthly shoot.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads