JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3...2...1.... Cali legislature passes a new law at 3 in the morning banning ejection port speed loaders.
They need to stop posting these videos. Stuff like this will sell quickly via word of mouth. Broadcasting work arounds to Cali law will result in a short lived work around.
Best of luck to the good people still left down there.

You fools!!! Finally when they want to ban "clips" they'll be right in terminology.

It's brilliant really.

I hate California
They will ban this new device within months. The new law will be as impotent as its predecessors. Young gang members will continue to kill people in California in increasing numbers with guns that have been banned or have not been banned, as they neither know nor care which is which. A new device will be invented to allow decent folk to continue to exercise their barely intact right to bear arms. The new device will never or almost never be used to commit crime. A legislator will become "outraged" over this new non-threat to the general welfare. And so the cycle shall continue. For it is written "There is a sucker born every minute". :rolleyes:

i think this is kind of more cool than a detatchable mag... maybe I just need a garrand and enfield tho. The C96 is pretty cool too.

PS: I just like the option and feature, not the condition of use.

Is that why they're popping up everywhere?
It's funny how everyone I grew up around is just gone and replaced by ten yuppie tools.
Meat for the grinder, I say.

What's it gonna take to throw Suck-A-Dickifornia out of the Union?

California is one of the few states in the nation that provides more Federal tax dollars than they take in Federal Government handouts. Meaning they are literally one of the few non-welfare states in America. Not to mention they have the largest GDP in the US by a mile, and an economy that's roughly equal to the nation of France. Maybe we keep them around... Unless you think cutting off your nose to spite your face is actually a good idea.

What's it gonna take to throw Suck-A-Dickifornia out of the Union?
I almost forgot, it's on one of their upcoming ballot measures. In reaction to Trump becoming president.
Expect them to stay apart of the union tho.
When are people going to learn that the presidency is only really a useful seat in office during a war?

California is one of the few states in the nation that provides more Federal tax dollars than they take in Federal Government handouts. Meaning they are literally one of the few non-welfare states in America. Not to mention they have the largest GDP in the US by a mile, and an economy that's roughly equal to the nation of France. Maybe we keep them around... Unless you think cutting off your nose to spite your face is actually a good idea.
Is their money worth their spread of Radical Left cancer?

When are people going to learn that the presidency is only really a useful seat in office during a war?

Remember though, American is a nation perpetually at war. If my memory serves, America has been at peace for something like 20 years out of our 239 year existence. Which means that still makes the President pretty important.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews