JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm going to invent a portable "Star Trek" style mini-transporter that will transport new rounds into the magazine as it's fired. Theoretically, you could have an unlimited supply of ammo without changing mags or loading.

On a more serious note, I'm sure this will be banned soon enough as well. But bravo to the brilliant minds that keep sticking it to f'ing CA politicians! 'Murica! Yeah!

I'm going to invent a portable "Star Trek" style mini-transporter that will transport new rounds into the magazine as it's fired. Theoretically, you could have an unlimited supply of ammo without changing mags or loading.

On a more serious note, I'm sure this will be banned soon enough as well. But bravo to the brilliant minds that keep sticking it to f'ing CA politicians! 'Murica! Yeah!
This was my problem with one of the Star Trek movies... when the energy-weapon-immune Borg invaded the Enterprise, why didn't they just replicate a gazillion M4's and keep beaming reloads straight to the chambers as fast as they were fired?

California is one of the few states in the nation that provides more Federal tax dollars than they take in Federal Government handouts. Meaning they are literally one of the few non-welfare states in America. Not to mention they have the largest GDP in the US by a mile, and an economy that's roughly equal to the nation of France. Maybe we keep them around... Unless you think cutting off your nose to spite your face is actually a good idea.
... and owes 459 Billion dollars to the Fed Gov, has more food stamp recipients than the population of Oregon and spend less money on infrastructure last fiscal year than almost anything else state wide.

Until Calif says 'Well we cannot stop the continual design of ammo loading devices to quickly reload these rifles so we will move to ban ALL guns with similar ammo storage' - or something to this effect.

Not to mention the whole thing about Picard fighting his way to the holodeck and reprogramming it to turn off the safeties on a holo-Thompson instead of just replicating a REAL one that could have been of further use outside that one room...

Didn't anybody in that timeline's 24th Century have any common sense?! I mean, come on, What Would Jim Kirk Do? lol

Wanna watch the state of Caliphuckia EXPLODE??? STOP ALL Federal Funds, Oregon stop All water and Hydro power input to the state and Viola KABOOM.

Wrong. It won't explode. Come on.

It will suck up and their heads will all be up their collective arses as it dries up and shuts down.

Could you imagine the price of pistachios, lettuce, bell peppers, rice, walnuts and many more if Cali went sovereign? I'd sure be eating more imports.

Not to mention the whole thing about Picard fighting his way to the holodeck and reprogramming it to turn off the safeties on a holo-Thompson instead of just replicating a REAL one that could have been of further use outside that one room...

Didn't anybody in that timeline's 24th Century have any common sense?! I mean, come on, What Would Jim Kirk Do? lol
Try to get one in sack.... LOL
Maybe the replicator was made in California with safety protocols that will not allow for replication of a firearm other than a phaser rifle or hand phaser. I did like his inginuity in regards to the Holodeck.

Try to get one in sack.... LOL
Maybe the replicator was made in California with safety protocols that will not allow for replication of a firearm other than a phaser rifle or hand phaser. I did like his inginuity in regards to the Holodeck.

My thoughts exactly... after all; Star fleet headquarters is in Frisco, so what would you expect? Probably if he'd tried to replicate a firearm, there would have been a squad automatically transported to the Enterprise to make an arrest, the squad would have been assimilated making more Borg to fight and he still wouldn't have had a firearm . .... Dear God..... this is starting to sound like a "Big Bang" episode :rolleyes:

Wrong. It won't explode. Come on.

It will suck up and their heads will all be up their collective arses as it dries up and shuts down.

Could you imagine the price of pistachios, lettuce, bell peppers, rice, walnuts and many more if Cali went sovereign? I'd sure be eating more imports.

You eat that stuff? :eek:

San Joaquin Valley used to be the breadbasket of America... then they shut the water off to save some little critter. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Is their money worth their spread of Radical Left cancer?
ill take radical left cancer over cartels, if cali left the union that would give ms13 and cartels unmolested access to move right next door to states like us. not that they arent already like rats in california, but it would get even worse as the dems would do absolute zero to regulate their borders

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top