JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did this get vetted? Checked?

That dude, Richard Ryan, is wearing a Black Rifle Coffee t- and those guys like to have fun ...

See who the Channel is related to:

upload_2017-6-20_12-0-42.png

My thoughts exactly... after all; Star fleet headquarters is in Frisco, so what would you expect? Probably if he'd tried to replicate a firearm, there would have been a squad automatically transported to the Enterprise to make an arrest, the squad would have been assimilated making more Borg to fight and he still wouldn't have had a firearm . .... Dear God..... this is starting to sound like a "Big Bang" episode :rolleyes:
Bazinga!!

California is one of the few states in the nation that provides more Federal tax dollars than they take in Federal Government handouts. Meaning they are literally one of the few non-welfare states in America. Not to mention they have the largest GDP in the US by a mile, and an economy that's roughly equal to the nation of France. Maybe we keep them around... Unless you think cutting off your nose to spite your face is actually a good idea.
California is one of the few states in the nation that provides more Federal tax dollars than they take in Federal Government handouts. Meaning they are literally one of the few non-welfare states in America. Not to mention they have the largest GDP in the US by a mile, and an economy that's roughly equal to the nation of France. Maybe we keep them around... Unless you think cutting off your nose to spite your face is actually a good idea.

With all due respect, that's just part of the picture. What if we removed all money spent by the Feds? Naval and Air Force bases? Money spent for student loans and home loan guarantees? Munition manufacture? What if there was a big tariff on anything imported into the US from Calif? What if the military not only pulled out but refused to buy anything manufactured there? Aerospace? Tech? ...?

I'm not saying it's a good idea, but the 49 states could manage a whole lot better without Kalifornicate than they could without us.

Cheers.

With all due respect, that's just part of the picture. What if we removed all money spent by the Feds? Naval and Air Force bases? Money spent for student loans and home loan guarantees? Munition manufacture? What if there was a big tariff on anything imported into the US from Calif? What if the military not only pulled out but refused to buy anything manufactured there? Aerospace? Tech? ...?

I'm not saying it's a good idea, but the 49 states could manage a whole lot better without Kalifornicate than they could without us.

Cheers.

The thing is, California is pretty much self sufficient in just about everything. Well, except for water... There is plenty of international demand for most things they create or produce there. To your example of 'what if the military didn't buy from them?' I think the logical answer is that some other government's military would. I'm sure they'd do just fine without the rest of us. I take your point, but I respectfully disagree.

While we're at it, what's up with the Kalifornicate thing? I get that plenty of people disagree with California on a lot of things, but does anyone see how childish the name calling sounds? While many people there hold different views from us, at the end of the day they're still Americans, just like us. Plus, I doubt that their positions on gun rights come out of a place of malice. Mostly they probably just have different upbringings and experiences than us. I might feel differently about gun ownership if I hadn't been raised in a shooting family. There is a lot of division in this country, and we have a lot of problems as a nation, and I just don't think calling names on a message board helps anything. That got more serious than I'd intended, and no offense was intended either. Just my $0.02. Oh, and in case anyone wonders, I'm a native Oregonian, with no ties to California.

The thing is, California is pretty much self sufficient in just about everything. Well, except for water... There is plenty of international demand for most things they create or produce there. To your example of 'what if the military didn't buy from them?' I think the logical answer is that some other government's military would. I'm sure they'd do just fine without the rest of us. I take your point, but I respectfully disagree.

While we're at it, what's up with the Kalifornicate thing? I get that plenty of people disagree with California on a lot of things, but does anyone see how childish the name calling sounds? While many people there hold different views from us, at the end of the day they're still Americans, just like us. Plus, I doubt that their positions on gun rights come out of a place of malice. Mostly they probably just have different upbringings and experiences than us. I might feel differently about gun ownership if I hadn't been raised in a shooting family. There is a lot of division in this country, and we have a lot of problems as a nation, and I just don't think calling names on a message board helps anything. That got more serious than I'd intended, and no offense was intended either. Just my $0.02. Oh, and in case anyone wonders, I'm a native Oregonian, with no ties to California.
Having lived there for over a decade, I can tell you that it's a political cesspool. I have a lot of dear friends back there, but that doesn't change the fact that the majority of metropolitan voters think that money grows on trees and criminals can be trusted.

Is their money worth their spread of Radical Left cancer?
Yes, but they're still running a deficit because of the bullet-train (boondoggle) and other misappropriation of funds.
Businesses are leaving the state because they're being taxed to death
With the businesses go the jobs, so people are becoming "consultants" or working as contract labor without the employee benefits that we all hope to enjoy

These laws have nothing to do with Criminals all of the anti gun laws any where don't deal with criminals they are just a stepping stone to getting mine and your guns GIVE UP THE SIMI AUTO THEN THE BOLT GUN THEN THE BREAK BARREL SHOT GUN give them a inch they will take a mile

Was talking to my friend's friends visiting from Cali. He said he went shooting with his brother who had a bunch of "assault" rifles and they got stopped by the cops and they confiscated all of them. Gave him a fine and he's just out thousands.

I told him that's why I won't even travel to cali. F that place

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top