JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody got screwed on the Nikon M223 scope? I read that people who ordered online got their order cancelled, while the people who went to the store got it for the low price. Anyway, thats pretty effed up.

I got caught up in this fiasco.
I ordered the Nikon M-223 3x12 online yesterday morning for $129.99.
It did sound a little too good to be true - turns out that was the case. I received an email from Cabela's this morning saying they made a pricing error and that my order was cancelled.
I was extremely bummed, not completely surprised, but very disappointed.
I purchased a one piece scope mount from the Primary Arms Black Friday sale for this scope as well - what a mess.

I got caught up in this fiasco.
I ordered the Nikon M-223 3x12 online yesterday morning for $129.99.
It did sound a little too good to be true - turns out that was the case. I received an email from Cabela's this morning saying they made a pricing error and that my order was cancelled.
I was extremely bummed, not completely surprised, but very disappointed.
I purchased a one piece scope mount from the Primary Arms Black Friday sale for this scope as well - what a mess.
A lot of people complaining on their fb page, it seems like cabelas don't give a crap about the customers.

Makes sense they possibly confused the sale pricing of a "P" scope and put it on an "M" scope sku? Someone's going to be in trouble on Monday!!

I called Cabela's customer service to talk to a live person about the error. The first customer service rep transferred me to another hoping she could find out more. Both were courteous, but it was clear they really didn't care and were not going to do anything about the error. I understand mistakes are made, but frankly I was disappointed in how they handled the situation.

Oh well, life goes on. I guess I have to save a little longer for the scope I'm after.
Also, I was able to cancel my order for the scope mount at Primary Arms (might get a 30mm scope or I would've kept the 1" mount). Primary Arms has great customer service!!!
Hopefully I don't spend all of my scope money at the Kershaw knife sale next weekend! I'm looking forward to going there again this year - always a good time.

A few weeks ago I drove to the Tualatin Cabalas to buy a large box for storing cleaning supplies. A nice older gentleman searched the whole store, warehouse and truck with no success! Then after looking on the computer he let slip that only two were sent to that store! eFF Cabalas! It's a long drive and I'm a vindictive and bitter old man! eFF 'em!:mad:

Sorry you guys got a hosing on your scopes! Cabalas just doesn't give a poo anymore!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews