JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I finally made it to the new Cabelas.....for what I like, I was disappointed, went for reloading supplies and what little they had was overpriced! Probably wont make any special trips there but stop in if I am going by.

Stopped by on the way home from kokanee fishing. A lot of people, which was expected, REALLY narrow aisles, which was surprising. Why is it that every Cabelas I have been to is visible from the freeway, but a nightmare to actually get to? And seriously, that many compact parking spots in front of a business where a good percentage of your customers drive fullsize trucks (I realize that may not be Cabelas call, more likely the mall owner, but I bet that Cabelas could twist some arms).

I'll probably not make a special trip, but might stop again if it's on the way.

I swung by there on Sunday. It was a zoo. And there were a lot of full sized or larger trucks backed into the compact spots that were next to the freeway. If I go again, it will probably be a morning in the middle of the week.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads