JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The first of hopefully few and short, impactful court proceedings begin today. I truly believe and hope it will favor us all...

FB_IMG_1539666151621.jpg

Or at least he has not been infected with this Marxist anti-gun disease to greatly...
The was a thread on the judge somewhere on NWFA. She is from Portland and has a liberal education but later on has been republican and was nominated by Trump. No idea which way she leans (which is as it should be really for judges as they should review the merits of the case impartially, unlike the 9th circuit in CA).

The was a thread on the judge somewhere on NWFA. She is from Portland and has a liberal education but later on has been republican and was nominated by Trump. No idea which way she leans (which is as it should be really for judges as they should review the merits of the case impartially, unlike the 9th circuit in CA).
Honorable Karin Immergut

If you miss the live stream, check the youtube channel
Alaska Guns N'Gear🇺🇸
to see if they save the recording of the hearing.
Darn I thought it was going to be a live stream in the courtroom. :(

oh well

Maybe could request transcript here in the future, I dunno

Last Edited:
Wife said Maxine Bernstein is in courtroom and posting on Twitter...
Looking at her twitter page I saw the below which I think says the Bruen lawyers have signed up onto one of the lawsuits. Does anyone know which lawsuits they are involved in? Whatever one it is, I am donating to that one because I am 100% about effectiveness and those guys are proven they can get the job done.

Screenshot 2022-12-02 103953.png

Re: Paul D Clement

But expensive enough wine will wash even the nastiest taste out of ones mouth I suppose, because Kirkland is apparently willing to associate with him on non 2a issues :s0141:

Looking at her twitter page I saw the below which I think says the Bruen lawyers have signed up onto one of the lawsuits. Does anyone know which lawsuits they are involved in? Whatever one it is, I am donating to that one because I am 100% about effectiveness and those guys are proven they can get the job done.

View attachment 1322960
Found it, started a new thread on it because it's a different case and might be confusing otherwise:

Re: Paul D Clement

But expensive enough wine will wash even the nastiest taste out of ones mouth I suppose, because Kirkland is apparently willing to associate with him on non 2a issues :s0141:

Can you summarize those links please? If this is the guy who won Bruen we want him on the M114 case right?

Can you summarize those links please? If this is the guy who won Bruen we want him on the M114 case right?
The law firm doesn't want to do any more 2a cases for fear of losing biz, Clement dipped, started his own firm to apparently focus on 2a but Kirkland went back for a late night booty call to help with a big dollar case with Tyson chicken

And yes, we do want him on our side!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads