JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I finally made it to the new Cabelas.....for what I like, I was disappointed, went for reloading supplies and what little they had was overpriced! Probably wont make any special trips there but stop in if I am going by.

Stopped by on the way home from kokanee fishing. A lot of people, which was expected, REALLY narrow aisles, which was surprising. Why is it that every Cabelas I have been to is visible from the freeway, but a nightmare to actually get to? And seriously, that many compact parking spots in front of a business where a good percentage of your customers drive fullsize trucks (I realize that may not be Cabelas call, more likely the mall owner, but I bet that Cabelas could twist some arms).

I'll probably not make a special trip, but might stop again if it's on the way.

I swung by there on Sunday. It was a zoo. And there were a lot of full sized or larger trucks backed into the compact spots that were next to the freeway. If I go again, it will probably be a morning in the middle of the week.

elsie

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top