JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe, but who's gonna care for my family if I'm toasted by a drone? Not the republicans demanding an end to welfare. Gets a bit more complicated right quick dont it. When really in the scope of things our lives are pretty damn good. (I do enjoy playing devils advocate) How do you convince someone else to die for their rights that they dont see a use for?

There is no hope for those people so I'll not waste my time on trying to convince them that their rights are worth fighting for.
Patriots will again do their duty for their country and if you can't stand by them then stand in front of them.
Those who have never served will never know the true meaning of sacrifice.

Last Edited:
Not all of the 156 firearms taken from the residence are illegal to own in California, Carringer said. However, several had been fitted with illegal modifications or were missing serial numbers.

Well sorry but it's real hard to feel bad for this guy, assuming this really is how it went down.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top