JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thinking about buying a suppressor from grab a gun. I'm looking at a Silencerco hybrid, anyone have this? Or does anyone know anywhere around Beaverton that had decent prices on cans?
Thanks for the help

Have you tried NWArmory? I don't know if they have that exact can in stock but they do quite a bit of suppressors.

Haven't tried them yet. Just was reading up on jcweponry too..
I believe that Jason (JCweponry) has turned in his FFL, otherwise he would be my go to guy. You should ask him for his recommendation.

NW Armory will charge MSRP.

Curt's in Milwaukee gets good reviews.

Personally, I'd probably buy online from Silencer Shop and use one of their recommended dealers for the transfer.

Curts is the way to go and if your a veteran Silencero is having a military only sale...he posted it on his FB page...I believe it's only good till the end of DEC

Thinking about buying a suppressor from grab a gun. I'm looking at a Silencerco hybrid, anyone have this? Or does anyone know anywhere around Beaverton that had decent prices on cans?
Thanks for the help
My Hybrid 46 should be approved any day now. I plan on beating it to death, and reporting my findings. I think it's difficult to go wrong with a multi cal can from any company. Griffen Armament Optimus was my second choice.

FYI Silencer Shop can not sell SilencerCo products. Because Silencer Shop was selling them under the map price SilencerCo and a few others banned Silencer Shop. It's a shame I would have purchased more from SilencerCo if they had not done that. Josh who runs SilencerCo as a bad reputation buy the way nice company and products but he personable is not someone you want to be around. This is no secrete once you look around. It's been the cause of a few other company's start up they left him because of his behaviors. I can speak to this as well I have been around him a few times and have talked to several. But don't get me wrong they make great products and great service.

Thank you for the heads up..doing some checking around. Going to try and get to Curts after this weekend and see what they're about. Thanks guys

I believe that Jason (JCweponry) has turned in his FFL, otherwise he would be my go to guy. You should ask him for his recommendation.

Jason is all but done, he had to extend his FFL for some last transfers, but I'm pretty sure he's not doing anymore.

Try Rapid Fire Arms in Sandy. Solid locally owned shop and JC recommended for East side transfers.

I'd take dead air over yhm. I look at it this way your spending a bunch of money and going through a bunch of crap to get a silencer. Not to mention the wait! So save your money and do it right! get the best you can and you will be so happy you did.

I have dealt with Curt's for all my suppressors (AAC).
I have nothing but good things to say about Hillary (Curt's employee) as she's on top of all things NFA and knows the Ps & Qs of it for form 4, trusts, etc.
The redheaded guy that works there is also very knowledgeable about NFA stuff too.

If you are going to buy online, you should also look at Silencer Shop, as they seem to have the best prices and even after shipping, most are a good deal.
Gun Silencers For Sale Buy Silencer Pistol Rifle Shotgun

Silencershop even has those kiosk places where you can get your prints I seen one west out by Hillsboro or something? Sorry I'm new around here.
I got my Omega right before Silencershop stoped selling silencerco when the Omega came out you could get the Saker for the same price as the Omega at $860 to $880 early 2015. I wish I would of got the Saker instead but the Omega was new and the bees knees then. But both exelent cans so no regrets.

I have a Hybrid and am very happy with it. So far I have used it on 300 blk and 44 magnum with great results. Will try it on a 223 for sh*tz and giggles soon. On my single shot 44mag rifle with 300 gr pills loaded sub, it is like a magnum adult air gun. The sound of the bullet impacting the target is as loud or louder than the report. Much quieter than the 300 blk which is an AR platform and the action cycling adds to the db level considerably.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top