JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the guy in the video is an idiot, who looks for a gun for sale without knowing what they want? A criminal. I don't feel it's worth saving on a transfer fee for private party sale to lose all of my gun rights. No matter how I feel how stupid the law is. Seriously, how many people are willing to risk any gun charge just to lose all their current and future gun rights? We just need to vote and communicate the proper way to repeal these stupid laws.

I may be wrong but I think he was just trying to show the fact that no matter what gun laws are out there, there are always guns available for people that don't follow the law.

I got what he was saying, made sense to me.

Of course weve been saying that for years, but the antis dont get it....

I think the guy in the video is an idiot, who looks for a gun for sale without knowing what they want? A criminal. I don't feel it's worth saving on a transfer fee for private party sale to lose all of my gun rights. No matter how I feel how stupid the law is. Seriously, how many people are willing to risk any gun charge just to lose all their current and future gun rights? We just need to vote and communicate the proper way to repeal these stupid laws.
I think you're missing the point a little. He's just proving that these stupid gun laws do not work. He is in no way saying it's better to illegally buy a gun.

Laws or not... If someone wants something bad enough , they will find a way to get it.
I feel that laws like mandatory background checks for every sale just makes more criminals....
Simply 'cause many folks will still buy . sell and trade to a trusted friend and skip a check.
Andy

Laws or not... If someone wants something bad enough , they will find a way to get it.
I feel that laws like mandatory background checks for every sale just makes more criminals....
Simply 'cause many folks will still buy . sell and trade to a trusted friend and skip a check.
Andy
That's exactly what many people do. Personally I choose to go by the books. I feel one CHL hold should be able to sell to another CHL holder w/o the BGC

It would be nice if a valid CPL / CHL negated a BGC ....
As for the BGC law ... I do not like to be "punished" or held accountable for other's wrong doing or a "What might happen if I sell my gun to whoever..."
Andy

I liked the video. I get the experiment and enjoy anyone putting effort forth to point out how ineffective gun control is.

What a terrible state California is. WOW.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top