JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But that's the thing tac, America is not like the rest of the world. America was borne of people that were fed up with British rulers and the like, that's why they fled to the new world.
Now the (British rule in sheep's clothing) anti gun & anti-constitutional zealots here are trying to change America into the rest of the world (failed government rule) that helps no one BUT the rulers.

If we, as citizens are okay with being ruled by the government then we have in fact been changed & will accept it as good. SHEEP!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
NOT ME, I'm gonna fight em tooth & nail.:s0124:

No need for the lecture, Sir, I live in the USA for part of the year, remember? And I've been going there for around 45 of my 71 years, too, lived and worked there, albeit in DC while I was in the Army. The founding history of the United States is, I dare say, almost as familiar to me as it is to you.

Remember that just because I live most of time [when not in the PACNW or GWN] here in UK that I actually like it, and enjoy the impositions forced on law-abiding citizens, like me, to do what everybody in the USA has the RIGHT to do.

To me, the RKBA, the Second Amendment to the Founding Document, is a sacred trust that must never be broken. The fact that is under threat from people who dare to call themselves Americans is unthinkable, and I join many of you in a group headshake that anybody can continue to call themselves Americans and at the same time try and undermine the Constitution.

tac

No need for the lecture, Sir, I live in the USA for part of the year, remember? And I've been going there for around 45 of my 71 years, too, lived and worked there, albeit in DC while I was in the Army. The founding history of the United States is, I dare say, almost as familiar to me as it is to you.

Remember that just because I live most of time [when not in the PACNW or GWN] here in UK that I actually like it, and enjoy the impositions forced on law-abiding citizens, like me, to do what everybody in the USA has the RIGHT to do.

To me, the RKBA, the Second Amendment to the Founding Document, is a sacred trust that must never be broken. The fact that is under threat from people who dare to call themselves Americans is unthinkable, and I join many of you in a group headshake that anybody can continue to call themselves Americans and at the same time try and undermine the Constitution.

tac

Sorry for the lecture, I was really trying to rally the couch sitters who don't vote....;)
Carry on Sir.:)

Digression becomes more prevalent as you age.
I read the word "repeal" some where above, Stopped me in my tracks as it always triggers the same thought: Out of the 99million99hundredthousandand99 laws (orso) floating around there I can only remember two (orso) that got repealed and one of those was overturned! (I think that was banning horse flatulent)
So, I'll keep voting, writing, and signing petitions but Good luck with that!
Maybe this will be the one, since some one once said, "There can be only one".
Some people seem to go orgasmic over making laws, my new theory is to give up on repeal, and conjure up a new law that effectively euthanizes it.

The Second Amendment, to ME, means never having to ask an outsider for help on internal matters. It means that if the 'tyranny of government' ever gets too frisky, you have the RIGHT, as written in the Constituting Document of the nation, to do something about it by force of arms, if necessary.

In MY book, making the Second amendment disappear is the ultimate tyranny, because then only those people that the government allows will have guns, and we have the shining example of Germany from 1933 - 45 to show us what happens when THAT happens.

tac

Just a historical tid bit, most all government agencies prior to 1935 that had firearms had permission to do so based solely on the 2nd Amendment not until about 1938 when the FBI asked for funding was permission granted with funding.
I wrote an article on this a year or so ago as most do not realize all the way up until the DHS was formed the main non-military law granting governmental armed personnel was the 2nd Amendment any laws you see otherwise are for funding not for arming. DHS is armed in a whole other way meaning they do not follow federal laws as you and I do to be armed. Even to this day, BLM, FBI, and host of others are armed based on the letter of the law, the 2nd Amendment and are funded by laws. Next time a Lefty tells you the 2nd Amendment means muskets remind them the M1 Tommy gun ( created 1915 thereabouts ) was allowed by the FBI with no law written or passed just the 2nd Amendment up until their funding prior agents paid for themselves to be armed as private citizen for pistols and rifles. This is not classified or some hidden document its in FBI archives, and why lobbys here in Oregon and elsewhere never use this tool amazes me. But for almost 150 years we armed non-military agencies we armed even the secret service (at one time was not armed) then funding allowed them to be paid for but possessing was still based on the 2nd Amendment. What this all means is most all armed agencies are armed not funded but armed legally by the 2nd Amendment, funding has nothing to do with right to be armed and to this day congress and the senate know this when they pass laws for funding that possession is never listed in their laws just funding why? Because a people private or government already have a right to be armed unless agency policy or written laws prevent it, but they are granted to begin with by our beloved 2nd Amendment. I get that agencies pass policy but to be clear thats not law, no more then Oregon laws that pass restrictions are Constitutionally legal because state gun laws are really state policies when it comes to 2nd Amendment and they can not over rule the 2nd Amendment don't care if they say law its not its a policy just with a nice pretty name calling it law.

But what do I know.:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I liked the video. I get the experiment and enjoy anyone putting effort forth to point out how ineffective gun control is.....

Actually, "gun control" is pretty effective at it's intended purpose. The error is in thinking the purpose has anything to do with reducing crime. The purpose is to further consolidate power into the hands of it's proponents by gradually taking power away from citizens. Anyone who claims to think otherwise is either dishonest or not paying attention.

Yes I appreciate him providing evidence how ineffective gun control is. If only we could present this to our law makers.
The assumption being our lawmakers only need be educated, but this is not what it is all about. They may be ignorant to certain nuances of firearms and related parts, but they are in full control of thier desire to follow the path towards legalized disarmament of US citizens.

Only list I have @Stomper is the one of people who are allowed at my house. Those same people are the ones who I know I can trust to watch my six.

The rest, well lets just say they will receive a very warm welcome from a distance. ;):D

When i was little i was told criminals were bad people.
The more laws i read about, the more i realize being a criminal is less about bad intentions and more about low IQ
That may apply to the average thief in belief they are crapped on and fending for themselves off the overly acquired.
It does not explain the covert and in my opine more serious white collar and politician feeding off the masses with keen intelligence, intent and malice aforethought who are manipulating our laws against the citizens reaping money, property and power.
I would sooner be ripped off of my car or lawn mower to a hungry sort or drug addict than loose my legal rights, home, savings and or identity.
Included in that bank of bad people criminal actions; my guns and constitutional rights to sanctimonious self serving power hungry politicians.
Many forms of criminals, you can shoot the one breaking into your house, but how do you defend yourself from the business or government entity slowly bleeding you dry. It's the unmoral sleazy ones that will devastate you.

Maybe this will be the one, since some one once said, "There can be only one".

Someone else who likes his movies like a fine hamburger, a little over the top and cheesy!

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.geeksofdoom.com%2FGoD%2Fimg%2F2016%2F07%2Fhighlander-30th-anni-image-530x289.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top