JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have standing offers of bolt-holes in Canada and Germany... problem 1 would be getting there, and problem 2 is my bet is anything that got That Bad here would be even worse there.

Nowhere on the planet to hide....might as well stay in or slip into "enemy" territory and subvert.... (vote conservative).

Too late. It has already happened in a number of states like Connecticut and California. I haven't read of any armed insurrections in either state.

Bundy ranch stand off showed you what can happen, we have 5% unemployed and 94 million that gave up looking for a job. The country is a powder keg and them dems are playing with fire.

The imperative of "balance" cannot be-overstated.....o_O

What was glaringly-obvious at the Sugar Pine Mine protection-operation was honor, love of country, and love of individual liberty.

Equally-obvious was the lact of other necessities...Everyone at the mine and staging area had ample amounts of firearms, food, water, ammunition, daytime optics, medical, smart people, and clothing, (and some behind the scenes items)....

But "by and large", the patriots in both locations (particularly the mine) were in the same technological-situation as the continental army was back in 1775 (yes pun).

The lack of night vision devices....a pair of NVGs and a simple rifle is a much better choice than a $1,500.00 AR, without NVGs.

One cheap set of NVGs and One surplus gas mask for 125+ patriots...was all that was there for the week I was there.

We would have been sitting ducks following a well-planned (night-time) powdered tear gas drop from a heli. Well-within the skill-set of the least capable but better equipped foe.

There were several-other vulnerabilities........not listening to people who used to train their foe how to handle a similar situation....was another :rolleyes:

The concept of fighting the post R.O.L. government is on the mind, but best left for another time:eek:.

I'm discussing defending one's self and family from a rogue unit, gangs, hordes, and/or packs of marauders..who can surely obtain NVGs, tear gas, and IEDs on their own.

Be the hardest target possible!

Last Edited:
I highly suggest that we talk and educate the voter that is a firearm owner in showing up at the voting box. Passing the buck is not working and action today is needed. Ask them to join a organization, donate some money even if only $20 for the fight.
Don't let them think of doing it later, register today if they have not.
Remember they bused people from the projects who had never voted to put the current people in power.

"When Hillary gets elected for her second term, is when the big hammer comes down"

We all need to make sure she doesn't get a first term.

I was very disappointed in my shooting buddies when they did not vote in WA election and 594 passed. "My vote wouldn't have mattered anyway."
Well I kinda believe the same as your buddies.
Sometimes I wonder if we just vote to show how stupid we are cause the elections are set anyway.
Obummer went on with the same programs Bush was trying to push.They all want our guns.Been that way since forever.
I vote and I hope I did good,but I believe the outcome was already set by the powers that be

The country is a powder keg and them dems are playing with fire.
Decade after decade since the 1930's gun owners have given in and given in. Starting quite recently we gun owners somehow became a community and began to declare, "Not a single inch more!" And dems have no idea what to do, so they're throwing a FIT. They'll start this war by forcing us to give an inch too far.

Decade after decade since the 1930's gun owners have given in and given in. Starting quite recently we gun owners somehow became a community and began to declare, "Not a single inch more!" And dems have no idea what to do, so they're throwing a FIT. They'll start this war by forcing us to give an inch too far.
I don't think they understand what they are actually getting themselves into when they talk about trying the Australian type confiscation. I don;t know what they think it will bring.
Do they want it to bring an all out civil war?
Do they realize how polarizing this would be for so many people in all walks of life?
Do they realize what it could do to the military? How dividing that would be?
Cause I don't believe there are many gun owners,even or especially the new ones who have figured out they need to protect themselves from ALL the bad guys, that are willing to just stand by and let the government take our guns

I don't think they understand what they are actually getting themselves into when they talk about trying the Australian type confiscation. I don;t know what they think it will bring.
Do they want it to bring an all out civil war?
Do they realize how polarizing this would be for so many people in all walks of life?
Do they realize what it could do to the military? How dividing that would be?
Cause I don't believe there are many gun owners,even or especially the new ones who have figured out they need to protect themselves from ALL the bad guys, that are willing to just stand by and let the government take our guns

I don't think the far left cares how dividing it would be. They have their idea of utopia and will continue to push that agenda.

The sad thing is this was clear and a long freaking time coming . Yet people bought other crap. I wont go into details what is here, I will tell you the only physical record and thats it. I saw this sheeit coming and instead of buying a boat invested elsewhere over a long time. I really wanted a boat these years, but went a different route and last year finished. This is not a neener neener moment, but dang it people if this ever gets reversed which is possible. Then forget the other toys that are not affecting your rights and get you some of this other stuff pronto. Some of the goodies I would have kicked myself had it been squashed and now record-able. Only way that will happen is if I sell and I am done with that unless something changes.

The sad thing is this was clear and a long freaking time coming . Yet people bought other crap. I wont go into details what is here, I will tell you the only physical record and thats it. I saw this sheeit coming and instead of buying a boat invested elsewhere over a long time. I really wanted a boat these years, but went a different route and last year finished. This is not a neener neener moment, but dang it people if this ever gets reversed which is possible. Then forget the other toys that are not affecting your rights and get you some of this other stuff pronto. Some of the goodies I would have kicked myself had it been squashed and now record-able. Only way that will happen is if I sell and I am done with that unless something changes.

It is funny, we have had two runs on guns and haven't seen full shelves of ammo for years yet someone wants to know what to buy:D. Deal is look at today's news and know what will happen next year.:eek::confused::eek:

It is funny, we have had two runs on guns and haven't seen full shelves of ammo for years yet someone wants to know what to buy:D. Deal is look at today's news and know what will happen next year.:eek::confused::eek:

It would be nice for some if 22lr came back there are many youths missing out cause that ,

It would be nice for some if 22lr came back there are many youths missing out cause that ,

Yep, some really good times in life were spent shooting 22lr with friends. I really don't think people understand how close we are to having the ability to buy a gun or ammo shut down. They used EO to stop lots of guns getting here under Bush and bummer loves his EO power enough to stop foreign military ammo from getting here.

Wouldn't take much for him on his way out to screw it all up to where it takes the courts years to figure it out. By then the courts will have all liberal judges. What should you buy, what you want to have in your future.:cool:

The sad thing is this was clear and a long freaking time coming . Yet people bought other crap. I wont go into details what is here, I will tell you the only physical record and thats it. I saw this sheeit coming and instead of buying a boat invested elsewhere over a long time. I really wanted a boat these years, but went a different route and last year finished. This is not a neener neener moment, but dang it people if this ever gets reversed which is possible. Then forget the other toys that are not affecting your rights and get you some of this other stuff pronto.

Exactly!

Edit: The neighbor who has the ski boat, a new truck, new car, man-toys, goes to Vegas or on a cruise once or twice a year...is usually the neighbor who borrows tools, equipment, materials, camping gear, or wants help with a project...

They dont buy firearms, ammo, or fishing gear......I don't need em!

Tall-Man emoticon (the bird).

Last Edited:
A childhood story "Ping" by Marjorie Flack (applicable to this topic) sticks in my mind..

A story of an Asian man who would load ducks into his sampan, and take them to feed along the Yangze River.....

To teach the ducks to hurry, he would swat the last duck getting into the sampan.....even if they all hurried, the last duck still gets a swat!

Ping tried to hide....:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top