JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya it's better if a man can stand on his own and not be a drain on his neighbors:D.

I agree, however people these days are being given pretty much everything they want from the government so they don't feel the need to work for anything because someone will be there to help them out.

I agree, however people these days are being given pretty much everything they want from the government so they don't feel the need to work for anything because someone will be there to help them out.

Can't go on forever, sooner or later the money runs out. It's better to learn to stand on your own and not be a drain on your neighbor.:D

True, but if you've got neighbors who you trust and think are worth helping out the odd quid pro quo goes a long way.

I only WISH I had those kind of neighbors... closest I've got is the business next door where they keep an eye on my place by day and I keep one on theirs overnight.

It's not that I don't like to help but there is a limit. Those people who won't learn to be self reliant waste critical time and resources that could be used places they are really needed. Not only will he drain the resources but his family will too. You buy what you need and stand on your own to feet and that will make you a valuable person to have around.

Look at Kali, it went from just banning certain guns to making new guns had to be kali compliant and those regs change year by year. It's a fool who thinks registration won't lead to confiscation. Buy anything today and it may be contriband tomorrow.... choose wisely:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top