JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I sell an item and the buyer finds it defective in any way, I would refund their money. Your intentions are good but they would have no impact on whether I made a purchase from you or not.
Same. I always make it a point to let buyers know that if they are unsatisfied with the product or if they feel I misrepresented its condition that I'll take it back. I haven't had any come back yet.

I don't know why anyone would rent an upper either but I can think of numerous reasons you might want to return an upper. Accuracy not as you expected would be top of list.

I remember it, I think it got nuked.
I think you're right cuz I can't find it in a search at all. It was a known member buyer who went to buy some accessories (kinda higher value as I recall) and when he got there the seller demanded he show him he was unarmed. The buyer refused. That's all I can remember other than the seller had over 300 positive feedback. I always wondered who it was. The over three hundred positive feedback and track record of a poster for weirdness re sales, ffls, ffls rules, etc gave me suspicions but I never found out who it was.

1684551090775.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR