JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am notoriously honest about the things I sell and I know enough about what I am selling to see if there's a problem with the item, so with that in mind I usually have a no refund policy unless I have worked with that individual numerous times and I know there's no funny business going on.

As is, no warranty, all sales final.

That said, I've always tried to be staight up in my decriptions, if I've had issues, will let seller know and they can make up their own mind.

Had an early Golani eons ago that had one of the mis-machined receivers, rounds would feed straight into the bbl face. Sold it for less than I paid, letting buyer know of the issue. He was happy and I never heard back.

I saw a woman returning a lawn mower to Home Depot. I have to assume she had finished mowing and no longer needed it because it had clearly been used. Call me skeptical.
Remember to leave the tags on. Lol.

FWIW I have bought guns back from people years later that they never even fired. They just shoved them in a safe for a project that never happened.

In private party sales the seller is responsible for accurately describing their product (text, pictures, etc), and the buyer is responsible for inspecting the product prior to purchase (review photos, handle in person, research online, etc) to ensure it's really what they want. Private party sellers aren't retailers - there is no "money back guarantee". It's on the buyer to do their due diligence before handing over the cash, and there should be no expectation of refund. Some people ARE open to buying back product they sold if the seller changes their mind, but that's the exception more than the rule, and something that should be asked about up front.

I kinda buy and sell , not a lot but some. I go with "friends or strangers" if I buy or sell to someone.

A friend I try to do the right thing and everyone stays happy.

Strangers are buying as is but I never screw a man on a deal.

One friend would see something he wanted really bad and would bring his hunting rifle over to sell to me.

Then hunting season came along and he would buy it back...for the same price. :confused:

That rifle has changed hands four times now. Friends.

Damn I'm glad he has me on ignore.

All I gotta see is the stupid original post and then none of his nonsense following.

If selling to someone I trust as a friend, I'd have no problem with buying the item back. With a stranger, no refunds after the buyer accepted it after inspection. A lot also depends upon price. If its an significant investment and price is close to new then no refunds as usage will depreciate the value.

Damn I'm glad he has me on ignore.

All I gotta see is the stupid original post and then none of his nonsense following.
What's the point of this^^? Does it make you feel better chopping someone down? I was under the impression that you were USMC currently or in the past? Not a good showing if so.

To be honest, I'm not gonna take some guy's word that he just doesn't like it after he likely used it to test out some of his +++P+++ handloads with.

What's the point of this^^? Does it make you feel better chopping someone down? I was under the impression that you were USMC currently or in the past? Not a good showing if so.
Call me a lumber jack.

How many marines do you know? Lol.

When I sell something, does not matter if it fits a gun or not, its sold as is. If someone buys anything from me I am NOT Amazon. You pay me, you take what you bought home, its no longer mine. If someone later decides they no longer want what they bought? They can offer it up for sale just like I did.

Unless something is wrong/defective and I somehow didn't notice when selling, definitely no. Your buyer's remorse is not my problem.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top