JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I sell an item and the buyer finds it defective in any way, I would refund their money. Your intentions are good but they would have no impact on whether I made a purchase from you or not.
Same. I always make it a point to let buyers know that if they are unsatisfied with the product or if they feel I misrepresented its condition that I'll take it back. I haven't had any come back yet.

I don't know why anyone would rent an upper either but I can think of numerous reasons you might want to return an upper. Accuracy not as you expected would be top of list.

I remember it, I think it got nuked.
I think you're right cuz I can't find it in a search at all. It was a known member buyer who went to buy some accessories (kinda higher value as I recall) and when he got there the seller demanded he show him he was unarmed. The buyer refused. That's all I can remember other than the seller had over 300 positive feedback. I always wondered who it was. The over three hundred positive feedback and track record of a poster for weirdness re sales, ffls, ffls rules, etc gave me suspicions but I never found out who it was.

1684551090775.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads