JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lol!!!!!
You get what you get!
I worked at Pro Steal in college. They make all the Browning safes. Those suckers are heavy! Mines only 975lbs. There's much heavier.
Had to love those around on a eye hook slider system.

Crime scene photos just released!

Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 7.22.42 AM.png

Last Edited:
Truly a crappy way to die. Exhale and not be able to inhale. Not saying he didn't bring it on himself but ...... How do you tip over a 900 lb safe by yourself?

Earlier in this thread questions were asked if this may have been an Acme safe.

Being that burglar was identified as Jeremiah Disney, I would highly doubt it, remember the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote are Looney Tunes employees and I suspect that their contracts would preclude sharing suppliers or script details. :oops:

Mind you this may explain why Disney did not survive the falling safe.o_O
Maybe the Looney Tunes employees said "let me hold this up while you check underneath". Then scratched his nose.

I admit my earlier response (laughing/pointing smiley) is rather cold. The guy found himself in the express lane. Checking out.
The outcome in his way of life, did not play out as he anticipated. Very unfortunate.

End Game.

..:: Rest In Peace ::..​

Expect a lawsuit against homeowner from relathieves who have lost "beloved one" in this "tragic accident"
They'll probably try to sue the safe manufacturer too:rolleyes:

I can't feel pity for self-inflicted wounds. The guy made a choice and paid the price. I don't understand how the family could sue the homeowner, when the guy shouldn't have been in there messing with stuff that wasn't his, but hey...common sense went out the window quite some time ago.

Yeah, I read the OP about when it was posted and thought "I love a happy ending," but then someone introduced the notion of compassion for the dead, so I slunk away until now.
I am not cold hearted. In most cases I would show compassion for the dying. But the dead. Especially a crook. Just doesn't happen.

The lawsuit should be about a lonney tune criminal Last name Disney, trying to steal a safe and Looney tune story. Wille Coyote, I believe wasn't owned by Disney. Copyright infringement?

I'm really confused how he managed to do this. Even if you're trying to steal the safe would you pull the top end towards yourself? Even if he did, that would be difficult to do with a 900 lb safe unless you're the Mountain from GOT.

There must've been a 2nd guy who was pushing from the other side. After it crushed the guy his "friend" must've just left him there.
Am betting on a 2nd perp. A perp who is lying very low, as he is facing homicide/manslaughter charges now.

My antique safe is not bolted down, it has wheels and weighs over a ton. If it has wheels it would be easier to tip. Not sure why you would want to tip it but I doubt he was alone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top