JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Some lawyer will sue the homeowner. The police report states the safe was "suspended" by a floor jack. The lawyer will argue that it was not properly installed and as a result his dead client was killed by the homeowners wanton carelessness.

When I bought my new gun safe the sales guy said he knew a guy that was renting a home and he had the safe with his guns in the garage but didn't bolt the safe to the garage floor. Apparently somebody just pulled a pickup truck into the garage and hauled the whole safe off.

Looks like my neighbors garage. In all that hoarders junk, would anyone with half a brain think that the safe contained anything valuable.

Yeah, I read the OP about when it was posted and thought "I love a happy ending," but then someone introduced the notion of compassion for the dead, so I slunk away until now.

Yeah, I read the OP about when it was posted and thought "I love a happy ending," but then someone introduced the notion of compassion for the dead, so I slunk away until now.
Generally yes, compassion for the dead. What about some compassion for society which some dead held in contempt their entire adult lives? Seeking redemption and finding it certainly deserves compassion or at least acknowledgment. But if redemption was never sought, then the line forms on the right baby.

Earlier in this thread questions were asked if this may have been an Acme safe.

Being that burglar was identified as Jeremiah Disney, I would highly doubt it, remember the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote are Looney Tunes employees and I suspect that their contracts would preclude sharing suppliers or script details. :oops:

Mind you this may explain why Disney did not survive the falling safe.o_O

I'm really confused how he managed to do this. Even if you're trying to steal the safe would you pull the top end towards yourself? Even if he did, that would be difficult to do with a 900 lb safe unless you're the Mountain from GOT.

There must've been a 2nd guy who was pushing from the other side. After it crushed the guy his "friend" must've just left him there.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top