JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well DON'T BUY A BUMPFIRE STOCK! I just got back from shooting it and it is instantly ADDICTIVE! OMG it was amazing. All I can do now is sit and think about it and dream of the next outing. Shot 70 rounds in about that many seconds.. probably less. I have a big rock and dirt bank to shoot in so I can see my hits and this thing sprays bullets like a water hose. 223 ..The first time I did a short burst and then emptied 15 or so full mag dump.. It is no doubt full auto..ZAP! .. So I shot 3 mags of 45, picked up all the brass, waited until I could touch the barrel on the rifle and then dumped 30 straight out.. Holycow! Could smell the CLP starting to smoke! What a rush.. I figured for sure the BATFE helicopter was going to show up at any moment. So then I picked up my brass, waited for the barrel to cool and then decided to try for accuracy using bursts. I found out that I can use just the front sight, put on the bottom of target and touch it off and it will stitch it on the climb up.. One thing that is a bonus is you cant jerk the first shot because it is mechanical fired so the first shot goes true every-time.. WAY WAY TOO MUCH FUN.. if you don't want to be hooked, leave these things alone. This is going to be sooooo cool when I put it on the 15/22..

Congratulations, you're turning money into noise even faster than before.
Indeed indeed, but hey life is to short to not have one of these.. I spent years sitting at benches and shooting holes in holes @ 500 yards thinking this is the stuff and then the black rifle bug hit me and what are you going to do, get buried with that money? I have yet to see a hearse pulling a Uhaul, and the fun factor imo outweighs the $. I am going to be spending more time @ the reloading bench that is for sure..

It's cheaper than a tax stamp and M16!
Isn't that the truth!~ I have fired full auto and this is as close you could get with out dumping 10 grand. It is not in anyway a combat or hunting application but it could be in a sense if you was to have a 100 round mag hooked up like Lisa. But even at that, semi would be a better option.. BUT on the 15/22 with a 50 round drum, it looks to be simply put... deadly. Check out the videos..You can control it easily on a 22

I haven't put mine back on for a good year now. The fun wears off fast. Or maybe I'm just too old to enjoy it:p
I wont even consider putting it on the 308 as it would be way to uncontrollable. but the 223 is fun and 22 is going to be a huge blast I am thinking. But yes I am sure the novelty is going to wear off fast as did shooting the semis in general, but I bet it will impress relatives and friends!

I haven't put mine back on for a good year now. The fun wears off fast. Or maybe I'm just too old to enjoy it:p
Did you ever try it on the 22? I think it would be a blast shooting it at running rodent varmints. I shoot running coyotes with the 308 and am getting pretty good. We have all kinds of ground squirrels to shoot at up north and the 15/22 with a drum will be a great time in my thinking?

Last Edited:
Lets see here, Hot girl in yoga pants and tight tank, sittin on a pile of blamo including several loaded mags of .50 BMG, and a load of Beta mags and the bump fire thingy is what your all excited about!!!

Why are you guys spending a couple of hundred dollars for a stock that you can build yourself? This pic was taken before I finished the project. I had an old buffer tube a spare Magpul stock/hand grip and a piece of straight steel from the hardware store. I used a Polymere80 receiver and a Mill spec LPK. After the pic, I mounted a carbon fiber finger stop to the hand grip. I have not test fired it yet, but I am pretty confident that it will work just fine. After working out all the bugs. I will put it away for a rainy "Zombie Day" sometime in the future. I don't want to shoot out any of my barrels just playing around. But when and if I need it, I have it!

IMG_2052_zpsxi5u1lqq.jpg

Why are you guys spending a couple of hundred dollars for a stock that you can build yourself? This pic was taken before I finished the project. I had an old buffer tube a spare Magpul stock/hand grip and a piece of straight steel from the hardware store. I used a Polymere80 receiver and a Mill spec LPK. After the pic, I mounted a carbon fiber finger stop to the hand grip. I have not test fired it yet, but I am pretty confident that it will work just fine. After working out all the bugs. I will put it away for a rainy "Zombie Day" sometime in the future. I don't want to shoot out any of my barrels just playing around. But when and if I need it, I have it!

$95 free shipping no bugs ....extra parts +your time +ammo for bug chasing =?

I imagine that "most" ar shooters buy them built and shoot them and only a small percentage decide to order the parts and do a bottom up ground build. If/when I do a bottom up build I plan on buying all the parts I want on that build for said build and not have a bunch of extra stuff laying around. If there is extra parts I paid for on a build, I will figure I screwed the pooch somewhere? My opinion.. I could be wrong??

LOL......but where is the fun in engineering something yourself? :rolleyes:
I tie flies, I reload, and sharpen my own lawn mower blade.. That is about as much engineering I need. I am an operating engineer by trade and have pushed millions of yards to the pin, built miles of pipelines, Interstates, logging roads. housing developments, mining leach pads, drilled and shot thousands of truckloads of rock and materials etc. in my 40+ years of work.Sometimes I want instant gratification.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top