JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The best application is as a SAW, they can be used w/a bipod and a few guys have used em w/the belt fed upper. In closing I like them for their deterrent effect in a grid down situationo_O
Ambidextrous:
May 4, 2016 by lauraburgessmarketingLeave a Comment
KJ&A's client, Slide Fire®, manufacturers of the patented bump fire technology, creates new offerings for precision shooters. fde-mod.png
Morrisville, N.C. (May 2016)Slide Fire Solutions, a veteran-owned, US designer and manufacturer of the patented bump fire technology and represented by Ken Jefferies & Associates, announce the breakthrough SSAR-15® MOD is now available in Flat Dark Earth.
Bump firing is the capability that uses the recoil of a semi-automatic firearm to fire multiple shots in rapid succession, safely and accurately. The MOD is a practical bump fire stock that is based around the precision shooter's needs. The design was engineered from the ground up, connecting practical semi-automatic fire with Slide Fire's patented rapid fire mode. The SSAR-15® features dual-locking mechanisms that provide the most stable foundation possible for precision shooting. With the stock locked in place, a flip up of the Stabilization Switch clamps the chassis tight to the buffer tube; when unlocked, tightened tolerances within the stock allow for unmatched bump fire performance.
"Since the release of Slide Fire's SSAR-15 MOD series, we have seen a high level of interest and orders through our retail partners," Ken Jefferies, President of Ken Jefferies & Associates stated. "The Flat Dark Earth finish for firearms and accessories is still trending. Staying on top of what our customers want is paramount for KJ&A and being able to supply key marketing information to our clients is what keeps them out in the forefront from their competition."

I tie flies, I reload, and sharpen my own lawn mower blade.. That is about as much engineering I need. I am an operating engineer by trade and have pushed millions of yards to the pin, built miles of pipelines, Interstates, logging roads. housing developments, mining leach pads, drilled and shot thousands of truckloads of rock and materials etc. in my 40+ years of work.Sometimes I want instant gratification.

Oh man lighten up. You get paid to engineer things for a living not for fun. With the knowledge you have a couple of small toys for chits and grins can be fun. Reloading and sharpen lawn mower blades are facts of life and should be done like changing oil. Now tying flies....my hat goes off to you. That is something I have always wanted to do. I have wrapped my own fishing poles. I do fly fish and have always been amazed when watch that.

Oh man lighten up. You get paid to engineer things for a living not for fun. With the knowledge you have a couple of small toys for chits and grins can be fun. Reloading and sharpen lawn mower blades are facts of life and should be done like changing oil. Now tying flies....my hat goes off to you. That is something I have always wanted to do. I have wrapped my own fishing poles. I do fly fish and have always been amazed when watch that.
Maybe you should try to quit being condescending? Telling people to be like you and do things like you instead of paying 200 (as if they are fools) and then demanding me to "lighten up".. please..

Last Edited:
Maybe you should try to quit be condescending? Telling people to be like you and do things like you instead of paying 200 (as if they are fools) and then demanding me to "lighten up".. please..

"Dude", your rubber band is way too tight. There was never a "Demand". If you chose to be upset than well be it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top