JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want to give jerry Miculek a CA legal ar and see how many targets he could hot in a couple minutes. I bet he could hit that bullet button so fast, probably catch the brass as it is ejecting bend it and cram it in the mag release faster then I could blink.

I want to give jerry Miculek a CA legal ar and see how many targets he could hot in a couple minutes. I bet he could hit that bullet button so fast, probably catch the brass as it is ejecting bend it and cram it in the mag release faster then I could blink.

I think Jerry himself qualifies as an automatic weapon. Just watching him empty a revolver is pretty darn impressive.

Fox news clip explaining the bullet button gets roasted

I could not stop laughing Eff6U.gif

What do you think?

1. The girl was kinda hot lol

2. I'm gonna install a bullet button on my ak and not register it... suck on that ATF lol.

3. It's called a magazine, not a clip.... you bewb lol.

4. I hope that guy gets attacked by 6 blood thirsty squirrels lol what an idiot.

A bit late to the party ... I had to look up what a "bullet button" is.
I understand that it is important to know what guns were used and how the shooters got them, however ...
If these shooters are terrorists does it matter to the victims what guns they had or modifications they did to the gun?
Since when did terrorists start obeying firearm laws ? let alone any law?

My reading of history tells me that a terrorist will use any tool at hand to help his cause.
The written word , news outlets , and everything from rocks to bombs have been used as weapons for the terrorist.
We should focus on the why they did what they did and how to stop future attacks.
Andy

Last Edited:
Fox news clip explaining the bullet button gets roasted

I could not stop laughing View attachment 266872

What do you think?

I'm not even going to watch it! I don't believe there is anything, in the slightest bit, funny about that....MORONIC IDIOT spewing that UNTRUE MESS on that segment on FOX. I first heard it, well watched it, here on the board yesterday morning. I really didn't know what a "Bullet Button" was? I'm incensed that a so-called "Respected" (by the right more so than the left it would seem) media outlet would allow some HACK on the air to spew such puke. So, NO, I'm not going to watch something like this and laugh. Perhaps instead of making fun of that segment, and watching stupid videos about it, all those people should climb all over FAUX, so-called, NEWS and get a retraction? Turning to some other idiot making fun of it, and laughing about it, just seems wrong from where I'm standing.

I haven't looked these up, cause I an't in CA. But I always thought this was the bullet button

Kit-Up_mp5k_1.jpg

In red. But as I look closer, I guess that is the Boolet switch.
One Boolet, three boolet, more!

OMG.....what a moron.
Not only does he not have a clue about fire arms, he did the ultimate sin twice- used
the term "clip".:eek:

Someone needs to "clip" Jarrett's you know what!

This news commentator was arrested at an airport and had a tussle with police at one time lol
Maybe he is still drunk!:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads