JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard that when he said it. Pretty disappointed since Fox is normally good at vetting their information. This is a prime example of how normally intelligent people go off the rails when they start repeating and expanding on incorrect information.

I heard that when he said it. Pretty disappointed since Fox is normally good at vetting their information. This is a prime example of how normally intelligent people go off the rails when they start repeating and expanding on incorrect information.

...about subject matter that's heavier than a smartphone or keyboard, and have ABSOLUTELY no idea of what they're talking about.

:rolleyes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRueTmfj6d1H_TbwZpeoTM28ojMm7RKxeB2b75vJo2FROmNv1cyEQ.png

No excuse for the LOL, Journalist but....
To an average non gun person a "bullet button" does sound odd. To any gun owner not familiar with asinine CA or NY restrictions it sounds really odd and would require a youtube search to find out what these Progs have imposed. I remember having to look it up some time ago myself.

It should be named after what it does, not what is commonly used to operate it.
Magazine release interrupter perhaps?

Saying that, my bet is CA will soon do away with the Bullet Button!
Magazines will be held in with two long machine screws if they have their way.

Hell, if they have their way all Semi-auto functions will be disabled, leaving only criminals and terrorists that luxury.

Last Edited:
T-on-rz Boy did you get me in trouble I started to watch this vid a blew a fuse,! my wife came running from the bedroom with her 26 drawn, she started yelling put the I pad down before you hert yourself. NOW! Do it NOW!

Wow! Just busted media B.S.
My bullet button is busted every time I push it the mag keeps falling out. Any body know how to fix it?

I had to look it up some years ago too.
I couldn't believe that something so stupid would be allowed/required.
Pretty soon they'll require those butt mounted steel rods on handguns.. like in the UK.

No excuse for the LOL, Journalist but....
To an average non gun person a "bullet button" does sound odd. To any gun owner not familiar with asinine CA or NY restrictions it sounds really odd and would require a youtube search to find out what these Progs have imposed. I remember having took it up some time ago myself.

It should be named after what it does, not what is commonly used to operate it.
Magazine release interrupter perhaps?

Saying that, my bet is CA will soon do away with the Bullet Button!
Magazines will be held in with two long machine screws if they have their way.

Hell, if they have their way all Semi-auto functions will be disabled, leaving only criminals and terrorists that luxury.

No doubt they would love to see us limited to the bolt action AR's they use in the UK.

We should inundate that show with SH** tons of emails letting them know of their blatant ignorance.

I know it wont accomplish much, but it'll annoy the hell out of them.

if it's that easy to convert them to auto...then the people in CA have it good. all they have to do is press a button and VOILA!!! The rest of the poor saps need to fill out a bunch of paperwork, wait a long time and pay ridiculous amounts of money.
Let's all move to CA!

This is by far one of the dumbest MSM stories i've heard/seen. :rolleyes:

This is by far one of the dumbest MSM stories i've heard/seen.
Yea and SHOULDN'T come from FOX people - considering they espouse the 'Right', conservative thinking, 2A etc. It burns my butt when some of their people (who claim to be gun owners & CCP holders) come off with blatantly incorrect gun related stuff such as this.

People are so f-ing stupid......
BTW, anyone here know where I can find a barrel shroud? You know, the shoulder thing that goes up??? Been lookin for 1 for my mini-47 cause I want it to be full auto...

if it's that easy to convert them to auto...then the people in CA have it good. all they have to do is press a button and VOILA!!! The rest of the poor saps need to fill out a bunch of paperwork, wait a long time and pay ridiculous amounts of money.
Let's all move to CA!

This is by far one of the dumbest MSM stories i've heard/seen. :rolleyes:

Seriously, if it was truly that easy to convert a semi auto AR or AK to Full auto.. Id be giddy with excitement and content with the firearms I have and then spend the rest on ammo.

Buncha fekin yep. Code for/plain speak they cut off the thumbs of the archers.. past tense. no thumb to suck for you, tall talkin bois. what?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top