JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What upper and lower did you use?
That looks really nice.

I would have to go with a glock since I own a few of them and have a half dozen stick mags.

It's a QC-10 lower in Colt pattern. Here's the glock pattern:
Quarter Circle 10 Glock Small Frame Lower Receiver

The side charging upper is this one from Gibbz Arms:
https://gibbzarms.com/product/g4-side-charging-upper-receiver/

The barrel is a 5" three lug from TROS:
TROS USA

The handguard is a 4.5" from Odin Works (no longer in production). The smallest they have now 5.5":
ODIN Works KMod Forends

The bolt and buffer are from JP Enterprises:
JP Rifles

The antirotation pins are new Gen JJ pins (for 9mm) from KNS:
KNS Precision, Inc.

The sights are Daniel Defense:
Fixed Front/Rear Sight Combo | Daniel Defense

The lower parts kit is DPMS:
AR-15 Lower Parts Kits : AR-15 LOWER PARTS KIT | Brownells

Trigger spring is a tuned 4lb from JP Enterprises:
AR-15 ENHANCED RELIABILITY SPRING KITS | Brownells

The muzzle device is a three lug adapter for the Liberty Mystic-X:
3 Lug Mount – Liberty Suppressors – Firearm Sound Suppressor and World Class Silencer

It's waiting on the two stamps (one for the SBR, one for the supressor). Once I have those, I'll set it up with a Minimalist stock and a Sig Lima 7 green laser forward grip:
BMSMIL - BATTLELINK™ Minimalist Milspec Stock
SIG SOL71002 LIMA7 STUBY WEAPON LAS GN w/ Free Shipping

This was my 'no expense spared' suppressed 9mm carbine build, but I plan to run it both with and without the suppressor. For some reason I convinced myself I wanted to run a green laser on it, so I skipped the red dot and went iron sight. The only thing I don't like about it is the sights are not easy to pick up in low light... So I'll probably add some tritium to the equation:
Meprolight Self Illuminated Rifle Night Sights for AR 15 / M-16 Rifle w/ Free Shipping — 2 models

BTW: If you plan to build this setup, I did have to machine the handguard to get it to fit things properly. Also, the finish on everything was different colors, so I refinished everything in Norrell's Grey-black to tie everything together. And be aware that I naval-jellied to the lower parts kit to get them back to a grey parkerized finish.

Thirtycal

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top