JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sexy Sexy! Always loved the lines on Italians, Girls, Cars, and Guns!!! Looks like she turned out real nice! I have been looking into up grading my back up piece with Beretta Cougar, which is sort of a 92 compact. and I see some good ideas for upgrading this. Change the front sight to a tritium night sight, the rear to a combat ledge with white notch, the G10 grips and the short trigger ( maybe) as well as de horn every thing, and ceracoat M-16 ish dark grey! I would leave the large decocker and add the large mag release!

I'd love to add a Cougar to my collection some day. Nice guns.

Always been a 92 fan, just recently discovered the Cougar and decided to pick it up! Now I'm plotting how I wanna upgrade! I was sort of shy on them because the front sights are integral to the hood, but I see it can be welded up, and then machined to take a 1911/Glock type novak front trit sight! That made the decision easy for me, I have to have night sights on all my carry pieces!

Always been a 92 fan, just recently discovered the Cougar and decided to pick it up! Now I'm plotting how I wanna upgrade! I was sort of shy on them because the front sights are integral to the hood, but I see it can be welded up, and then machined to take a 1911/Glock type novak front trit sight! That made the decision easy for me, I have to have night sights on all my carry pieces!

Did you get the INOX version? That's the one I would want.

351px-8000_Cougar_F_Inox.jpg

The thing about the trigger, did you decide on a short trigger from testing different lengths? How did that start and end up?
I found my ideal trigger-length at Detonics in Bellevue (Factoria, actually) by swapping out different triggers until we found the best one.

It's $160 to convert my 92FS to a G model and the left side decocker (not ambi) is included. I paid $20 for shipping to WC. And IMO I believe the G conversion will add to the value of the gun... kina unique if you ask me, a Beretta 92FS/G Compact L M9A1 :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top