JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sexy Sexy! Always loved the lines on Italians, Girls, Cars, and Guns!!! Looks like she turned out real nice! I have been looking into up grading my back up piece with Beretta Cougar, which is sort of a 92 compact. and I see some good ideas for upgrading this. Change the front sight to a tritium night sight, the rear to a combat ledge with white notch, the G10 grips and the short trigger ( maybe) as well as de horn every thing, and ceracoat M-16 ish dark grey! I would leave the large decocker and add the large mag release!

I'd love to add a Cougar to my collection some day. Nice guns.

Always been a 92 fan, just recently discovered the Cougar and decided to pick it up! Now I'm plotting how I wanna upgrade! I was sort of shy on them because the front sights are integral to the hood, but I see it can be welded up, and then machined to take a 1911/Glock type novak front trit sight! That made the decision easy for me, I have to have night sights on all my carry pieces!

Always been a 92 fan, just recently discovered the Cougar and decided to pick it up! Now I'm plotting how I wanna upgrade! I was sort of shy on them because the front sights are integral to the hood, but I see it can be welded up, and then machined to take a 1911/Glock type novak front trit sight! That made the decision easy for me, I have to have night sights on all my carry pieces!

Did you get the INOX version? That's the one I would want.

351px-8000_Cougar_F_Inox.jpg

The thing about the trigger, did you decide on a short trigger from testing different lengths? How did that start and end up?
I found my ideal trigger-length at Detonics in Bellevue (Factoria, actually) by swapping out different triggers until we found the best one.

It's $160 to convert my 92FS to a G model and the left side decocker (not ambi) is included. I paid $20 for shipping to WC. And IMO I believe the G conversion will add to the value of the gun... kina unique if you ask me, a Beretta 92FS/G Compact L M9A1 :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top