JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not illiterate... I know who my dad was! ;):s0140:

I was referring to it at $500-ish with factory night-sights already installed. :s0155:
I'll probably end up with a 43 too. I just needed something that I could find within a reasonable distance from home at the price I was looking for.
Didn't want to bus out to OC for the g43, since we didn't have a car until last night.
If you know anyone that can use a 1990 pathfinder that needs some work (wife rear ended someone) let me know. I'll post a link later.

I'll probably end up with a 43 too. I just needed something that I could find within a reasonable distance from home at the price I was looking for.
Didn't want to bus out to OC for the g43, since we didn't have a car until last night.
If you know anyone that can use a 1990 pathfinder that needs some work (wife rear ended someone) let me know. I'll post a link later.

I have a G48 you are welcome to try. :)

Your shield is a good little gun. My wifey had one of the gen 1's, great little shooter. I just got her a gen 2 a cpl weeks ago, and I'd say they're worth the little extra if you can get one. the trigger is so much nicer than the gen 1, but the gen 1 is still a great little gun.

Your shield is a good little gun. My wifey had one of the gen 1's, great little shooter. I just got her a gen 2 a cpl weeks ago, and I'd say they're worth the little extra if you can get one. the trigger is so much nicer than the gen 1, but the gen 1 is still a great little gun.
I had one once before. Traded it away for something good, then sold that and bought something else.

My everyday carry is the Shield 9 with extended mag and 2 extras, and I absolutely love it. I haven't heard anything negative about the 40 either. I personally stick with 9 because of ammo costs. Ballistics are so advanced now that the two are similar in knockdown power.

Like the one the OP listed yesterday? :D

Details, details. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews