JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not illiterate... I know who my dad was! ;):s0140:

I was referring to it at $500-ish with factory night-sights already installed. :s0155:
I'll probably end up with a 43 too. I just needed something that I could find within a reasonable distance from home at the price I was looking for.
Didn't want to bus out to OC for the g43, since we didn't have a car until last night.
If you know anyone that can use a 1990 pathfinder that needs some work (wife rear ended someone) let me know. I'll post a link later.

I'll probably end up with a 43 too. I just needed something that I could find within a reasonable distance from home at the price I was looking for.
Didn't want to bus out to OC for the g43, since we didn't have a car until last night.
If you know anyone that can use a 1990 pathfinder that needs some work (wife rear ended someone) let me know. I'll post a link later.

I have a G48 you are welcome to try. :)

Your shield is a good little gun. My wifey had one of the gen 1's, great little shooter. I just got her a gen 2 a cpl weeks ago, and I'd say they're worth the little extra if you can get one. the trigger is so much nicer than the gen 1, but the gen 1 is still a great little gun.

Your shield is a good little gun. My wifey had one of the gen 1's, great little shooter. I just got her a gen 2 a cpl weeks ago, and I'd say they're worth the little extra if you can get one. the trigger is so much nicer than the gen 1, but the gen 1 is still a great little gun.
I had one once before. Traded it away for something good, then sold that and bought something else.

My everyday carry is the Shield 9 with extended mag and 2 extras, and I absolutely love it. I haven't heard anything negative about the 40 either. I personally stick with 9 because of ammo costs. Ballistics are so advanced now that the two are similar in knockdown power.

Like the one the OP listed yesterday? :D

Details, details. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class