JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never underestimate the power of an Idiots handlers. I guess they figure they better do their anti-constitutional bidding before the 2024 elections just in case their steal fails this time and they are kicked to the curb!!!

FJB :s0075::s0075::s0075::s0075::s0075::s0075::s0075:

It is part of the fear driven economy now days to threaten our rights so people run out and spend money.

Folks are manipulated by media all day every day. Nobody can turn it off.

Like I wrote on a different forum tonight. Seems to ring a bell.
"Most non gun owners cower at the word militia, Hell a lot of gun owners do too because they don't fully understand just what it means to be a Patriot. Think it's outdated they do."

Are you putting words into my mouth?
No, it's just where my cursor was when I went to reply. Seemed weird at the time. Sorry about that.

I just balk when I read the "well regulated militia" phrase. To me, that means that someone actually belongs to an organized militia and not just owning a gun.

I am a gun owner that believes is gun ownership but feel that there needs to be checks and balances. Growing up, we needed to sign a book when we bought ammo. Now, it's harder to buy spray paint cans.

No, it's just where my cursor was when I went to reply. Seemed weird at the time. Sorry about that.

I just balk when I read the "well regulated militia" phrase. To me, that means that someone actually belongs to an organized militia and not just owning a gun.

I am a gun owner that believes is gun ownership but feel that there needs to be checks and balances. Growing up, we needed to sign a book when we bought ammo. Now, it's harder to buy spray paint cans.
More laws to be ignored or selectively enforced. This is not the answer.

Ummm, not to be argumentative but...you are part of the problem.

Joe

And more of Biden's tyranny:

SAN DIEGO (AP) — President Joe Biden signed an executive order on Tuesday aiming to increase the number of background checks to buy guns, promote more secure firearms storage and ensure U.S. law enforcement agencies are getting the most out of a bipartisan gun control law enacted last summer.

The Democratic president was set to address his latest efforts to curb gun violence in a speech from Monterey Park, California. In January, a gunman stormed a dance hall in the community near Los Angeles and shot 20 people, killing 11, following a Lunar New Year celebration. He's also scheduled to meet with families of the victims and first responders from that day.

Biden's rhetoric has only grown stronger around guns — he routinely calls for banning so-called assault weapons in his speeches — and Democrats didn't push such a vocal gun-control platform even during the Obama administration, when Biden was vice president. But Biden has been emboldened by the midterms after his regular talk of gun control didn't result in massive losses, and he's expected to continue to push for strong changes as he inches toward a 2024 run, his aides say.

Enlighten me.
You are wrong about "well regulated militia", no offense.
As for "checks and balances", there are "checks and balances", on BEHAVIORS.....there outta be a law against hurting people, or taking their stuff.....
Oh, and The U.S. Constitution is a "check" on the BEHAVIOR of Government, the "balance" being we have what we want, .gov be damned.
It's just that too many citizens think there outta be "checks and balances" on CITIZENS.
Enlightened? No offense.

Joe

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews